MrGrey13 Posted May 15, 2012 Report Posted May 15, 2012 kenny! whats up man, its eric. hows the build coming along? hope to see you at a few competitions this year! Durango build log
14dbass Posted November 12, 2012 Author Report Posted November 12, 2012 New vid -> Suburban Build Log "So much money and time spent making copper winding move up and down a magnetic pole" DC Audio Eclipse
Wicks Posted November 12, 2012 Report Posted November 12, 2012 Nice vid! I just got my 5K for my XL12's. Lil scared to fire it up after watchin' yours. I kinda like my rear view mirror...LOL This post sent with 100% recycled electrons. 2004 BMW M3Mechman 280A 2 - XS Power XP30001 - XS Power D375 500F of Maxwell SuperCaps (soon to be 1000F) iPadMini2Dash mounted O-scopeAudison bitOne (Remote DRC MP) Highs Amp - PPI Art A404 Hertz HSK130 (HSK165 waiting...) DC Audio DC9.0K 2- DC Audio XL12m2LEGAL - 147.3dB @ 41Hz OUTLAW - 150.2dB @ 45Hz OUTLAW - 145.7dB @ 30Hz JUNE 2014 SOTM WINNER 2014 COLORADO PEOPLE'S CHOICE WINNER SOTM BUILD:http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/141656-wicks-e46-m3-build-bass-turbo-button-and-a-big-new-addition/page-68#entry2802026
14dbass Posted November 12, 2012 Author Report Posted November 12, 2012 lol ya the mirror had a bad day when I first put it in. But I love having it gone. It rattled so much... But was cool to film I guess. Suburban Build Log "So much money and time spent making copper winding move up and down a magnetic pole" DC Audio Eclipse
ali888 Posted November 13, 2012 Report Posted November 13, 2012 impressive performance by Dc audio. which Ga wire u running for wiring subs? @My OpiniOnZ MAy HaVe ChanGeD, But Not The Fact ThAt I'm Right.........!!
14dbass Posted November 13, 2012 Author Report Posted November 13, 2012 ^^ I Don't understand the question. Suburban Build Log "So much money and time spent making copper winding move up and down a magnetic pole" DC Audio Eclipse
ali888 Posted November 13, 2012 Report Posted November 13, 2012 what Ga wire u installed for your subs 8 or 10Ga which brand hope that works @My OpiniOnZ MAy HaVe ChanGeD, But Not The Fact ThAt I'm Right.........!!
14dbass Posted November 13, 2012 Author Report Posted November 13, 2012 2 runs of kicker OFC 8gauge for pos and 2 for neg Suburban Build Log "So much money and time spent making copper winding move up and down a magnetic pole" DC Audio Eclipse
ali888 Posted November 13, 2012 Report Posted November 13, 2012 thnx man. need more vids i m loving it @My OpiniOnZ MAy HaVe ChanGeD, But Not The Fact ThAt I'm Right.........!!
rocking.that.eclipse Posted November 13, 2012 Report Posted November 13, 2012 How did I miss this? I have an 01 eclipse...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.