so... who here carries a handgun for self defense?

Thanks to my Buddy Hugh G Rection... i wont give out his real name to the forum although some of you know his name...Im getting an A&G Leather Gun Belt.... Also purchasing grips from Thefinergrain.com which is run by Sarge....

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Thanks to my Buddy Hugh G Rection... i wont give out his real name to the forum although some of you know his name...Im getting an A&G Leather Gun Belt.... Also purchasing grips from Thefinergrain.com which is run by Sarge....

hey man, youll be happy with that a&g belt. even if im not carrying my 1911 that day, i still wear my a&g belt because it just looks good. the support you get from the belt is unreal. ive been wearing mine EVERY DAY for 2 years and it is still going strong. best value there is in gun belts. what did you order? did you order quickship?

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

Nah i havent ordered it yet... My uncle gave me a Bianchi to try out for free 1st... I may try this Bianchi for a bit because im on a budget then will order an A&G later on

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

My carry piece varies by my mood or what I'm wearing. My wife says I'm as bad as a woman is with shoes.

Glock 26 w/ 124gr Winchester Rangers (aka Black Talons)

Glock 19C w/ 147gr Winchester Rangers

HK USPc 9mm w/ 124gr Winchester Rangers

Glock 21C w/ 230gr Hornaday TAP

Glock 30 w/ 230gr Hornaday TAP

FN Five-Seven w/ FN SS195 hp's

Kel-Tec P380 with some Cor-Bon hp's

Taurus 605 .357 (don't remember what I have in it)

Those are just the ones I carry and I have a variety of holsters for all of them.

www.facebook.com/BILLatDivineCreationsPhoto

He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win.

^^^ you have truly taken being a lazy fuck to a new level tonight, an MRE. WOW

My carry piece varies by my mood or what I'm wearing. My wife says I'm as bad as a woman is with shoes.

Those are just the ones I carry and I have a variety of holsters for all of them.

I understand having a gun to carry depending on how you are dressed, but I personally dress to fit my carry weapon. I want my carry to be an extension of my hand and to have the same feel and carry location every time. If I were to carry a different gun in a different location depending on how I am dressed, then there is just no way that I can be 100% comfortable that I can safely draw my weapon and protect myself. Every time that I go to the range to practice, I will usually take a few different calibers and guns, but I always shoot my carry first and then come back and shoot it again last so that it is the last weapon that I feel in my hand.

I understand having a gun to carry depending on how you are dressed, but I personally dress to fit my carry weapon. I want my carry to be an extension of my hand and to have the same feel and carry location every time. If I were to carry a different gun in a different location depending on how I am dressed, then there is just no way that I can be 100% comfortable that I can safely draw my weapon and protect myself. Every time that I go to the range to practice, I will usually take a few different calibers and guns, but I always shoot my carry first and then come back and shoot it again last so that it is the last weapon that I feel in my hand.

I use to dress to fit my carry gun but don't like being restricted as to what I can wear because of that. I typically carry in the same position and practice with all of my weapons just about every time I go out shooting. I also do drawing and retention drills at home when I get bored so it's not an issue for me to change it up and I don't ever have to worry about not carrying because I have to dress a certain way for a specific event. For example, I was carrying my G26 at my wedding (I wasn't drinking) with my tux and the only person that knew was my dad because he knows me that good.

www.facebook.com/BILLatDivineCreationsPhoto

He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win.

^^^ you have truly taken being a lazy fuck to a new level tonight, an MRE. WOW

I havent found anything that I cannot wear my standard small of the back holster for my Glock 23. With Jeans or Shorts all I have to do is un tuck my shirt and if I am wearing dress pant, I will have a jacket on so that will conceal it. My fiance pitched a fit and told me that I better not be carrying at our wedding but thats just some tough shit. I will have my gun on me with extra mags in my pocket.

Damn you fools carry at your wedding??? That is supposed to be all about family and happiness... WTF you need your pistol there for lol... I carry my 1911 all the time... I could give a fuck if it prints or not... If you see it then you know not to mess with me... I do my best to hide it but shit happens

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum

Archived