i park my car in the garage for those reasons..but sometimes i wonder how is someone going to jack big ass heavy system especially if you have mutiple subs no way they could carry it even if they had help it would take a while before someone will hear the ruckus...ive seen a couple nice builds online where they mount there box to there actually for so they cant be jacked..

Stay Golden

i park my car in the garage for those reasons..but sometimes i wonder how is someone going to jack big ass heavy system especially if you have mutiple subs no way they could carry it even if they had help it would take a while before someone will hear the ruckus...ive seen a couple nice builds online where they mount there box to there actually for so they cant be jacked..

They steal your car gut it and ditch it.

true story like 4 years ago my friends dads truck was in the process of being stolen outside there house at 3am and the dad heard his truck engine turn on and ran outside (big dude) and the driver tried to drive away without realizing it was stick shift..and he stalled right out of the drive way (idiot) and yeah you can imagine what my friends dad did to the guy dude looks like jose cansaco...

Stay Golden

I had a truck stolen from the front lawn of my brother frat house.. Shit isn't cool.. Guy ended up getting pulled over 15 min afterwords and arrested for a DUI... But I had to pay 100 bucks to get the damn thing outta the inpound lot..

Laying frame soon.. System has to wait