you dont think i searched on google? most sites are not credible at all for that kinda stuff, hence why i posted a thread for some help. drrrr

anyways, you cant just run the pos and neg wire into the pos and neg wire of the parking lights??

We weren't laughing at you, I just thought that was funny. =P Umm...a suggestion...if you have the money...you can take off your front bumper...cut a rectangle box out for it, fiber glass it...there's your mount for them... it'd look nice in my opinion, just throwing it out there.

New build coming soon. [center][url="http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/3/sigtoo.jpg/"][img]http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/9541/sigtoo.jpg[/img][/url][/center]

We weren't laughing at you, I just thought that was funny. =P Umm...a suggestion...if you have the money...you can take off your front bumper...cut a rectangle box out for it, fiber glass it...there's your mount for them... it'd look nice in my opinion, just throwing it out there.

He doesn't even know how to wire them in. How would he know how to glass something like that?

Bro, is it THAT important to you? Gonna fuck something up.

i resolve to be a nicer moderator.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

i have a switch panel that i bought from streetglow over a year ago. it gets power straight from the battery, has built in fuses that automatically reset if you trip them. and has four switches to where you just plugs in the POS and NEG wire to the back of each switch you want to use. by far the easiest and non confusing way to do LEDs.

1992 Camry "Stormtrooper"Quantum Audio DVD/USB/AUX 3.5" single din H/UXS D690Cadence 0g wiring and Kicker 4g wiring(2) Selenium 6w4p's(2) Selenium ST200'sKicker 200.4 (mids & highs)(1)Kicker and (2)Stinger RCA'sSecondSkin in trunk and doors12K HIDsMulitcolor Angel EyesSoon to be done:Big 3Mechman H/O Altsubs?amp?

That thing is going to eat people nearby cars, unsecured objects, and small children

Fixed!

wow nice. i wanted nos on my car but the gf said no. i was just gunna do a 50 shot tho haha

Get a new girlfriend.

you dont think i searched on google? most sites are not credible at all for that kinda stuff, hence why i posted a thread for some help. drrrr

anyways, you cant just run the pos and neg wire into the pos and neg wire of the parking lights??

Dude where do you think most of these people that are helping you learned? On google or from experience. There is HUNDREDS of threads on HUNDREDS of different forums on how to do this.

Hell I could find it in 5 mins probably with pictures and everything.What kind of car is it going into?

And once again your wrong, all of the places are creditable. I'm not saying believe everything you see but this isn't something you can "fuck up" you just pop a fuse. Big woop.

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic