How Can I Get To 150 ?

i feel what you are saying memphis but look at it like this man ........... either you're in it for the show off or you're in it trying to achieve the highest score possible ....... it's either one or the other. the the space that TV will take up you could put a few more amps or batteries in and get an even higher score. i don't understand. it's oright to ball but don't be ridiculous with it. you trying to be the first to hit 185 DB and yet have a 42 inch TV in your ride. come on man, let up on something ......... i'm not coming down on your ideals cause i like them but it's either or in this case. as for that ride sitting in your driveway ........... put it in your garage if you have one.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

i feel what you are saying memphis but look at it like this man ........... either you're in it for the show off or you're in it trying to achieve the highest score possible ....... it's either one or the other. the the space that TV will take up you could put a few more amps or batteries in and get an even higher score. i don't understand. it's oright to ball but don't be ridiculous with it. you trying to be the first to hit 185 DB and yet have a 42 inch TV in your ride. come on man, let up on something ......... i'm not coming down on your ideals cause i like them but it's either or in this case. as for that ride sitting in your driveway ........... put it in your garage if you have one.

Ok if i get to 150 i get there but if i dont then fuck it im not going to ever compeate i just wanted a good score =) I already have the tv so IT IS GOING IN =)
dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

So you even sleep in your ride? when did steves honda get jacked? Thieves arent as dumb as you wish they were and they arent going to outright put their lives in danger. Their gonna take your shit when you drive your girl to a movie amd pull up banging or go into the mall. Or maybe when you go to sleep and you wont hear them.

But like said before goodluck on the build. It sounds cool, but there are gonna be a ton of kinks getting that in looking good and functioning without interfering with the audio. Thats not including the space and power its taking up which will hinder your quest to get loud. Inverters can also introduce noise into the system.

So you even sleep in your ride? when did steves honda get jacked? Thieves arent as dumb as you wish they were and they arent going to outright put their lives in danger. Their gonna take your shit when you drive your girl to a movie amd pull up banging or go into the mall. Or maybe when you go to sleep and you wont hear them.

But like said before goodluck on the build. It sounds cool, but there are gonna be a ton of kinks getting that in looking good and functioning without interfering with the audio. Thats not including the space and power its taking up which will hinder your quest to get loud. Inverters can also introduce noise into the system.

Im pretty sure that people thought Steve couldnt or wouldnt get 8 18s in an exclade but that happened as far as the jackers go im pretty sure that their mouths would water to get their hands on my shit but ......... They arent going to get shit over here =) and naw i dont need to sleep in my truck or watch where i park it its not a daily driver it not going to have door handles and a buble alarm if you come with in the field it goes off it goes off that your ass mr post man
dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

• 1 month later...

i rofled

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

• 4 weeks later...

get some RaaMat BXT like 2 rolls so 125 sq ft for only 250+ some change shipped, that would be good enough prolly, get like 5 cans of expanding foam, take your time on the box like everyone says and, do the Big 3, Upgrade Alt, multiple runs on 1/0 to the back, get like two-4 large deep cycles and like they said hell iv never even hit 150 but to do it i would guess it takes 5k rms+++ minium to do 50's on music of course along with some descent subs that can take the beating

15" LMS Ultra

AB VFL 200.1 3kw+ rms@ 1 ohm <-- 500.1 in near furture

3.5 cubes at 34 hertz

2 Exide Orbital's

200 Amp EA Alt

125 sq ft BXT

get some RaaMat BXT like 2 rolls so 125 sq ft for only 250+ some change shipped, that would be good enough prolly, get like 5 cans of expanding foam, take your time on the box like everyone says and, do the Big 3, Upgrade Alt, multiple runs on 1/0 to the back, get like two-4 large deep cycles and like they said hell iv never even hit 150 but to do it i would guess it takes 5k rms+++ minium to do 50's on music of course along with some descent subs that can take the beating

yea im going to have about 15k and 4 18s

Archived