Sonic Electronix

I have seen a lot of guys using spray foam to stop rattling or fill gaps. I had a friend use the triple expanding foam in his trunk lid and it warped it. Is there a best brand to use so I don't warp sheet metal?

I have seen a lot of guys using spray foam to stop rattling or fill gaps. I had a friend use the triple expanding foam in his trunk lid and it warped it. Is there a best brand to use so I don't warp sheet metal?

never Heard of someone using it to stop rattles per say, But just to fill big open voids.

I used Great Stuff on my trunk lid. The can said on it "for gaps and cracks". I didn't have any issues, I started out with a little and a few hours later once it was set up I added more to the places that needed it. It worked out pretty well on my car.

Just get regular Great Stuff spray foam and not that 3X expanding stuff. IMO works much better.

i used it on the back half of my jeep to fill the voids, since i have pressure release vents back there, it also helps your score a bit since nothing is able to get into those voids thus keeping the pressure moving foward

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

Time to go to Lowes and get me some Great Stuff. I am gonna do a little at a time.