Selenium 6W4P

IBleedMusick

I've wondered this aswell and can't seem to find an answer..

2008 TBSS Black Granite

Alpine CDA-117

Clarion EQS746

AudioQue Supertweets @ dash

Alpine DDT-s30 @ b pillars

Alpine SPR-60c @ front doors

Alpine SPR-60 @ rear doors

Alpine PDX-f4

Second Skin DampPro

KNUkonceptz Wiring

DCpower 270amp alt

Optima YT underhood *temp

Two15DCxls

Hifonics bxi2610 *temp

saz4500 and 4 xp3000s coming soon.

:lol: yeah I searched so I decided to just bring it to the forum figured there has to be someone here who has done it.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

they are only 8ohm speakers so you with need more then one to change ohm loads at the amp. But my 1st suggestion is to try them at 8om as they are very efficient and can get plenty loud.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

you will create a black hole in the universe :orly3: I have to ask, why would you think it would be a problem to wire a pair of them down to 4ohm?

I don't think it would be a problem, I just wanted to see if they could handle it and still sound good and King answered that for me. I don't want to lose sound quality.

they are only 8ohm speakers so you with need more then one to change ohm loads at the amp. But my 1st suggestion is to try them at 8om as they are very efficient and can get plenty loud.

I will try them at 8 ohms first and see what they sound like and I just really don't know what my amp does at 8 ohms and figured if I can get it down to 4 ohms without losing sound quality then my amp is rated at 200w rms x 2 @ 4 ohms which would comfortably give each speaker 100w but I will wire them at 8 first and see how it sounds. I have 4 of these so I am playing with numbers I could always trade my amp in and get a 4 channel if these sound better at 8 ohms. The 4 channel is rated at 125w x 4 @ 4.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

I put about 50w to mine running my amp at 8ohm per ch and have no trouble getting them plenty loud.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Archived