Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Dumbass Stereo Shops In Lake Havasu


Recommended Posts

Posted

i think its hilarious he said "but its needless to say he hit a 178.XX on music"

like its so easy

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz



Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

Posted

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

Posted

:)

btw,my buick is louder.........I seen this truck this summer,,,I went up against it....

It was a triple point event....On Saturn....After the competition was over....All of the Ricers were drifting...around Saturn on the rings....It was A Muthafukin Mazing YO....Yall shoulda been there....I did a 199.9 Db that day.....Now worries guys....It was in the port...

Of course I set it up at 96 Volts tho....special Irragi alternator....

externally regulated....DakotaDominator....off of my JohnDeere 8400T....

anyway...just wanted to let tou guys know he speaks the truth....

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

Posted

:)

btw,my buick is louder.........I seen this truck this summer,,,I went up against it....

It was a triple point event....On Saturn....After the competition was over....All of the Ricers were drifting...around Saturn on the rings....It was A Muthafukin Mazing YO....Yall shoulda been there....I did a 199.9 Db that day.....Now worries guys....It was in the port...

Of course I set it up at 96 Volts tho....special Irragi alternator....

externally regulated....DakotaDominator....off of my JohnDeere 8400T....

anyway...just wanted to let tou guys know he speaks the truth....

holy crap LMFAO!!!

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz



Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

Posted

im 18

havent herd anything louder then MAYBE a low 140

and thats pure guess..

but i do know

this burban did NOT do thoughs numbers

170.xx in a burban on music

i cant even think that was a joke

thats just insanity, and no knowledge base..

i've learned a lot reading this forum and it seems like you need to do some reading yourself...

my .02 cents

www.myspace.com/trob10

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-x792

Rockford Fosgate Punch 5x7"

DC Audio level 3 12"

DC Audio 1000.1

Stinger wiring

DCSig.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 887 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...