Anyone else in a Polyamorous relationship here?

:popcorn: damn as soon as i started to read i was intrigued .i thought about showing this to my old lady but i really dont feel like sleeping on the couch tonight but a man cant help but to dream right

Like I mentioned to a poster above, it takes the right combination of people, and it isnt an easy situation to get yourself into persay..lotta trust need be involved along with alot of other things, but it boils down the fact that you just need the right magic combo...Or GHB and a shady old lady if you just want a 1 night 3 way, but that isnt what this is about... like I said we are all very attached to each other...and it is a true triad relationship, we are all equal partners in this.... and it great for my kids too really, they dont understand/know the whole deal, but the way I see it, three loving parents cannot be worse than 2....

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

I've tried to walk the wife into this. My angle is the 3 people to pay for everything. lol. 3 incomes, means more money for myself, right? :peepwall:

Lmao that is a good angle to propose. Let us know if it actually works. While reading this post I was thinking how I could make this work for me. Cheers to the op

1993 Full Size Blazer

Pioneer 7200HD

AQ 90x4

AQ 3500.1

Big Three 0/1

DC Power 270xp

2 DC Audio 15" XL M2

85 SQ feet of Audio Technix deadner

Sound Stream BX-20z epicenter

Front 4x6 Polk DB

Doors 2 sets Polk MM 6501

Rear Polk MM 5401

All Stinger HPM wiring

:popcorn: damn as soon as i started to read i was intrigued .i thought about showing this to my old lady but i really dont feel like sleeping on the couch tonight but a man cant help but to dream right

Like I mentioned to a poster above, it takes the right combination of people, and it isnt an easy situation to get yourself into persay..lotta trust need be involved along with alot of other things, but it boils down the fact that you just need the right magic combo...Or GHB and a shady old lady if you just want a 1 night 3 way, but that isnt what this is about... like I said we are all very attached to each other...and it is a true triad relationship, we are all equal partners in this.... and it great for my kids too really, they dont understand/know the whole deal, but the way I see it, three loving parents cannot be worse than 2....

well unlike you im not married but weve been together for 8+ years and theres no way that would go over very well in this house.she can get pretty fiesty when she gets mad.i love her to death but im not ready to die yet

My wifey wants a GF and I'm ok with it. But I'd be allowed to join with them. My wifey just loves pussy and said when I'm ready to let her know. Only thing is would I be ok with someone else other than myself satisfying her. And Bro if it works for u. Then ride it to the wheels fall off.

If what ur talking about is just a sex only deal then go for it man...or even if ur talking like my deal, whats wring with another chick making your ol lady feel good? if she wants another chick, let her, itll make your guys fun time that much better even when number three isnt around... garauntee it. I kinda seem to be the resident expert on the subject apparently

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

Archived