Anyone else in a Polyamorous relationship here?

Just wondering if anyone of ya'll are in a relationship like I am. Me and Mrs. have been married 8 years, 7 yr old son(my lil bass head road dawg), 4 yr old daughter (my lil princess), and our girl friend.

For a while now, my wife and I have whats called a "triad" relationship with another woman, she is both my girlfriend, as well as Wifeys... She does not live with us at this point, but she is in a faithful relationship with us....I kinda get to have my cake and eat it too....(Wifey is a tall, tatd, fire engine red and black haired,buncha pierceings alt chick, and girly is a caramel skinned mixed cutie whos tiny (5'3") with a great rack) If wifey wants to take girly out and do whatever, so be it...same for me, sometimes I take both girls out and we ave a good time and come home, sometimes Ill just take wifey out, sometimes Ill just take girly out... I am allowed total freedom with her, same applies for wifey as well.... If I want, I can go pick up girly, take her out for drinks and go to her place for the night, and wifey gives me a high five on my way out the door, same if the girls want their time alone...And Ill reassure you all, 3 is never a crowd in our bedroom.... Girly is also great with my kids....My family

our parents, cousins etc..) is slowly being introduced into this whole situation, got 'em ease them into it as it appears it is becoming a long term thing, and the 3 of us couldnt be happier. It might sound weird to some of ya'll, but Ill tell you what, at first I was just bout bout for the 3 way... but its pretty cool, its turned into something I never really thought about...I have 2 women in my life that I care deeply for, and they care for each other as well.... its almost like that sister wives shit..cept we aint morons, er Mormons, and my ladies are nice to look at...

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

Just wondering if anyone of ya'll are in a relationship like I am. Me and Mrs. have been married 8 years, 7 yr old son(my lil bass head road dawg), 4 yr old daughter (my lil princess), and our girl friend.

For a while now, my wife and I have whats called a "triad" relationship with another woman, she is both my girlfriend, as well as Wifeys... She does not live with us at this point, but she is in a faithful relationship with us....I kinda get to have my cake and eat it too....(Wifey is a tall, tatd, fire engine red and black haired,buncha pierceings alt chick, and girly is a caramel skinned mixed cutie whos tiny (5'3") with a great rack) If wifey wants to take girly out and do whatever, so be it...same for me, sometimes I take both girls out and we ave a good time and come home, sometimes Ill just take wifey out, sometimes Ill just take girly out... I am allowed total freedom with her, same applies for wifey as well.... If I want, I can go pick up girly, take her out for drinks and go to her place for the night, and wifey gives me a high five on my way out the door, same if the girls want their time alone...And Ill reassure you all, 3 is never a crowd in our bedroom.... Girly is also great with my kids....My family

our parents, cousins etc..) is slowly being introduced into this whole situation, got 'em ease them into it as it appears it is becoming a long term thing, and the 3 of us couldnt be happier. It might sound weird to some of ya'll, but Ill tell you what, at first I was just bout bout for the 3 way... but its pretty cool, its turned into something I never really thought about...I have 2 women in my life that I care deeply for, and they care for each other as well.... its almost like that sister wives shit..cept we aint morons, er Mormons, and my ladies are nice to look at...

I'm not even sure what to say....

If it fits wear it :drink40:

CURRENT SYSTEM:

• Alternator:
    1. Stock alt on mids/highs
    2. Isolated DC Power 270 SP - Charging @ 16.8v
  • Batteries: (2) XS D1400s
  • Power Cable: Double Runs of 1/0 KNU Kolossus Fleks
  • Headunit: 80-PRS
  • Sub Amp: DC 5.0k
  • Subwoofers: 2 RE MT 15s /PSI dual .7ohm recones
  • Subwoofer Enclosure: 9.1cubes @ 32hz - brutal.
  • Mids & Highs Amp: CT125.4
  • Active Components:
    • Mids RE XXX 6.5c
    • Highs - 3 RE XXX tweeters per side(A pillar)
  • Noise Control: Damplifier Pro all over the cab.

Build Log

If you do business with me please leave feedback here: FEEDBACK THREAD

Highest Legal Score: 151.0 db
Highest Musical 30 Second Average: 151.6 db

Nice..... That must be fun.

Congrats :drinks:

145.9@40hz

145.3@34hz

big 3

X2 group 34

Deka Group 31

All 0/1 awg jl meta wire

Alpine CDA 7894

Orion HCCA D5000

2 AQ HDC312's

Crunch gpv1100.2 (for 6.5"s only)

AQ pro audio 6.5" - 3 sets

AQ supertweeters - 2 sets

2000 Slamry

7 User(s) are fapping to this topic

6 members, 0 guests, 1 anonymous users

2007TBSS,DK99,jokerklown,TeamHT,irpirate,CHEVY4X4BLAZER

Currently I am single but I was in a polyamorous relationship with 4 people, myself included. It lasted about 2 years and was a great experience and adventure. Currently, the 3 are still together...it was I who did not want to limit myself to 3 people :lol:

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Nice..... That must be fun.

Congrats :drinks:

It has both its positives and negetives...but mainly psositives as the 3 of us are a great fit. And thats...

Win

Yup..I got Adonis DNA, three tiger hearts, and some other weird shit too... Winning. :drinks:

(we need a Charlie Sheen blowing 7gr rocks smiley..lol)

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

Archived