think your luck is worse than mine?

get your money back and go look somewhere else, you dont want to get stuck with a lemon, that many issues and you havent had it that long yet, cant be good.

x2

VM-1

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Hertz HSK 165XL

Arc Audio KS 300.2

Linear Power 1002 Full Mods

Fi Audio Q 10s

Sundown Audio Scv 3000

Big 3

XS Power D5100 Juice Box 20AH

Singer Alternator

Sky High Wire

<p>My Ebay feedback. http://feedback.ebay...tab=AllFeedback

little update. went outside and tried again just out of curiosity... nothing... hooked jumper cables up and everything worked. just not enough juice to start her up. so got to be the battery. as soon as i took it off it went to doing nothing again... so if thats all it is ill keep it.

i did want a gt but my wife has never drove anything more powerful than an explorer so i didn't want her to kinda loose it... be bad... and also for the tad bit of gas mileage

little update. went outside and tried again just out of curiosity... nothing... hooked jumper cables up and everything worked. just not enough juice to start her up. so got to be the battery. as soon as i took it off it went to doing nothing again... so if thats all it is ill keep it.

i did want a gt but my wife has never drove anything more powerful than an explorer so i didn't want her to kinda loose it... be bad... and also for the tad bit of gas mileage

out of curiosity, what did the battery test @ when you hooked it up? and did you see what it dropped to when you tried to start it?

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

out of curiosity, what did the battery test @ when you hooked it up? and did you see what it dropped to when you tried to start it?

thats what i found odd. it read on the meter good... i never had a chance to see what it dropped to when i tried starting it cause i was inside trying to start it... but yeah thats the odd part about it