Second Skin Audio

DD or Incriminator

Plus there's no way to know which would be better in your situation there's tons of variables we don't know you knowledge base your vehicle the amount of power anything

I mentioned the power would be 4000 watts and the vehicle is an Expedition...

But my bad for breakin' the rules

Ok. So I can't ask for suggestions? Not trying to start a war.

Thanks

Yeah, it's unfortunately that way. We have a very strict rule about this (TONS of VS. wars before it was introduced)

Both are build rock solid, get whatever will suit your needs within price, availability, and what you want to do with it. You will be happy with either

Welcome to the forum

I understand, but I don't understand. I mean, what better way to make your audio bucks stretch the furthest than to ask an entire forum of people with experience with those products. I know some guys are rolling with huge budgets on here, but I sure as hell ain't one of them.

When I drop a grand on subs, I wanna know I got the best bang for my buck possible. I also see it from Meades side you don't want an echo chamber of people with no experience name dropping and shit talking about products they've never even seen (much less heard) in person.

Sucks either way i guess. :shrug:

no such thing as SQL. you lose sound quality once your over 130db. You can have both in a system. But not SQL.

Are you sure you dont start losing SQ at over 80db? what about 90? 100? 103.4? 73? :popcorn:

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.

You said nothing about the vehicle in the post and 4000 rms dosent tell us anything you could be using a power akoustik 4000 Watt amp in which case it is not telling us the kind of amp and electrical you have would make a big difference.

--2004 Toyota 4runner

New Build Log

-2002 Acura Tl-S

Old Build Log

Team DC Audio

ttf.png

spl dust is an option you can get on the coils... it's great for extra 1000 watts of power

where can i get this spl dust and how much is it. is it hard to apply? lol