Past couple of days I noticed my car running a bit odd. Under acceration the car seems fine, but when I hold the gas pedal steady it kinda makes the car all jerky. I thought it could be my fuel filter, but then I remembered I just got a new one put on around the beging of June. Tonight on my way home from work, my car just died. I mean no warning or anything. It started right up and ran fine the whole trip home. When it died I was sitting at a stop sign. Also noticed that when my car was in drive the jerking seemed to be less frequent. When I shifted to over drive the jerking became more frequent. If its the fuel filter then cool, if not then I dunno

Ok well so far no idea whats going on, but now its a little more series. I noticed a clicking sound when sitting in traffic coming from the motor. Then it died, got it going again. Did that a few times. Finally got it going down the road, heard a real nasty noise then it just quit. It wont turn over now. Im going to look at it closer after work, but i think im screwed

check your oil... Might have ran it dry

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

Check Oxygen Sensors. My moms mustang is doing this and her oxygen sensors are bad. Then check the Timing chain and flywheel. This could possibly be the reason why you heard a nasty noise. If it is fuel injected, check the injectors. Check your spark plug wires on the block and the distributor. Check the oil. Put fuel injection cleaner in, and check the fuel filter if none of the above fixes it.

The injectors and spark plug wires make sense for it running rough, but it doesn't fit with the second post. The 02 sensors do weird shit, and the timing chain, flywheel, and oil level is what I would expect. Hope I helped.

1989 Dodge D150, 318 LA; Holley Fuel InjectionBuild Log:http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/72838-dc-dodge-d150-blowthrough-thread-updated-pics-fixed-2-level-4-15s-wlvl-5-coils/Truck Add-ons: 20" rims2/4 drop15% tintBucket seatsK&N air filterSmog Pump deleteStereoWORK IN PROGRESS2 DC Level 4 15s with Level 5 Coils1 Audiopipe AP15001D (Soon to be a Crescendo BC3500)JBL 650W amp (unsure of model)4 6x9 Rockford Prime 3 ways2 Soundstream TWS.4 Dome tweetersKnuKonceptz 1/0 Power Wire

*3 Kinetik 2400s and a Mechman 270A alt in the future*

do you have a check engine light? and what kind of car im guessing a 91-95 Taurus with a 3.slow? it could be any number of thing best thing to do is have it scanned if its a 96 or newer most parts store will scan it 4 u...if its older u may have to take it in to be diagnosed..(this should take a hour or less so 1 hour shop labor) it could be the map sensor,egr valve,even the fuel pump does it spit and sputter when u get on the gas hard?

1995 Honda passport 3.2 4x4 Frankenstein on a budget

ballistics sound deader (roof only so far)

kenwood mp3 usb

audio control 3 (upgrading)

hifonics mx-3

3 sets of massive px5 5.25s

3 sets of massive tweets

phonix gold 5.25 componets

x2 massive nx4 nano 200x4 mids

sony xplod 600x4 watt high's

2 Fi bl fully loaded box walled @31ish hz

13.2 cube box/wall

massive DB8000

Excessive amaperge 250 amp alt wir extrnl regulator

daul runs of xs power xpflex 0 gauge

big 3

raptor 0 gauge power/ground wire full run

suriken 45 amp hour x3 shriken bt-120 batts,interstate 1100CA semi batt

scytek galaxy 2way alarm

still upgradeing!

Wont turn over now? Do you have good battery power. If so sounds like something may have locked up (engine)

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Thats not good.

1989 Dodge D150, 318 LA; Holley Fuel InjectionBuild Log:http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/72838-dc-dodge-d150-blowthrough-thread-updated-pics-fixed-2-level-4-15s-wlvl-5-coils/Truck Add-ons: 20" rims2/4 drop15% tintBucket seatsK&N air filterSmog Pump deleteStereoWORK IN PROGRESS2 DC Level 4 15s with Level 5 Coils1 Audiopipe AP15001D (Soon to be a Crescendo BC3500)JBL 650W amp (unsure of model)4 6x9 Rockford Prime 3 ways2 Soundstream TWS.4 Dome tweetersKnuKonceptz 1/0 Power Wire

*3 Kinetik 2400s and a Mechman 270A alt in the future*