how to wire multiple remote wires?

how to i wire up multiple remote wires i wanna run 6-8 remote wires connected to 4 mono amps 2 4channel amps and a eq and processor

i heard it could be bad splicing over 2 remote wires together i read somewhere i needed to wire it to a relay but i have no idea how to do that can someone explain or link a video

or could i just run the remote wire through a 20amp fuse holder to protect my amps and such and splice them from there

thanks

yeah you can run them off the fuse holder. Id wire them with a fuse and a switch.

lmao no dude... no.

OP why did you make two of these? i answered in your other thread. the correct answer.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

yeah you can run them off the fuse holder. Id wire them with a fuse and a switch.

lmao no dude... no.

OP why did you make two of these? i answered in your other thread. the correct answer.

i mean of course a relay is easier, simpler neater etc. but i was jus sayin yeah it was possible lol

6 Sundown X 15s

2 Sundown NS1 V2s

C Pillar 4th order

Bagged Suburban on 24s

http://youtube.com/tlee333

lmao no dude... no.

i mean of course a relay is easier, simpler neater etc. but i was jus sayin yeah it was possible lol

and if you forget to hit the switch your amps just stay on dead batt plus an idle amp for long periods of time is very bad for it i would not even consider doing that get a relay and do it right

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

lmao no dude... no.

and if you forget to hit the switch your amps just stay on dead batt plus an idle amp for long periods of time is very bad for it i would not even consider doing that get a relay and do it right

ban2.giforly3.gif You dont even know a relay is a switch 1st chapter mecp basic covers that!

Archived