Sonic Electronix

And a word of advice as I read that you're going to be going to college soon.

For one, get an alarm.

For two, don't bang your shit around campus and in the parking lot. That's just screaming 'steal me steal me' to the theifs out there.

For three, don't put audio decals all over your ride, for reasons mentioned above

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

And a word of advice as I read that you're going to be going to college soon.

For one, get an alarm.

For two, don't bang your shit around campus and in the parking lot. That's just screaming 'steal me steal me' to the theifs out there.

For three, don't put audio decals all over your ride, for reasons mentioned above

yeah im not one of those jackasses that just blast there stuff everywhere.. i respectively play my stuff now..untill im somewhere i can show off. because i've gotten my fair share of tickets being i live in a small town and had a decent system.. and my mustang had a one of a kind paint job and i stuck out like a sore thumb lol i have one of those "scare lights" where it blinks lookin like an alarm.. but i deff need to get a real one anyways. lol

RE audio sx18 with a 1500w amp could crush and not break the bank too bad...audiopipe amp for like 170...& sub for like 330/350..but maybe other 18s cheaper

http://www.stevemead...cherokee-build/

2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Alpine CDE-hd148bt

Alpine PKG-RSE2

PRV Audio (4) 6MB200 front/rear doors

PRV Audio (4) TW350Ti dash/rear doors

Kicker KX350.4

Obsidian Audio (1) 18 D4 v2

revamp (2) Stereo Integrity HT 18d2
DC Audio 1.2k
5.25ft^3 tuned @34hz

revamp Infinite Baffle Cpillar

AudioTechnix 60mil deadener
KnuKonceptz & SkyHigh wire (complete setup)

stroupe79.jpg

yeah bro as others have said above bills add up quick when doing a build and i have 2 sa-12's on 2 k rms and it get loud enough for me atm experience is key tho ive made some where in the range of 15-20 boxes if not more and im just starting to get the hang of things to get the most out of the subs going in.. like did you know that if you put a port in the middle of 2 subs you have to split the distance against the wall in half for the port? i never did till a few months ago btw im only 19 started @ 15 with two kicker comps. and went up from there.. i probably wont do 2 18"s for well a couple more years lol

Archived