iasca finals idbl, bass boxing march 24 /25 we need cars !

TeamSDLuke

Im confused, are drag and iasca finals at the same location on same weekend?

Team Flex Issues

Low tuning > God

2011 CALI AS1 STATE CHAMP

If I get my moneys situated.. id be down...I'm already doing dbdrag finals... bassboxing is tough on equipment though.... I smelled coils for days after last years autorama...lol

TEAM DC AUDIO

VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop

HEADUNIT:alpine 9886

PREAMP:arcaudio

FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door

KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4

REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s

HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors

SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV

SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s

ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket

WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back

BATTERIES:6-d1400s

TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.

i live 15 minutes away ill be there for sure.

2011 Subaru WRX

Rockford Fosgate T1000-4AD

(2) Sets of Rockford Fosgate T3 6.5 Components

rf2c.png

In the works:

Rockford Fosgate T2500-1bdcp

(2)DC Audio 12" XLM2

i live 15 minutes away ill be there for sure.

sounds great guys lets make this happen

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=204719652875038&set=a.195633360450334.55272.100000110152967&type=3&theater#!/groups/200638733310823/

heres the link for the sign up its under lake perris , we have till the end of jan to get this to happen thats the cutoff for finals so we need to get this going asap

http://store.iasca.com/index.php?app=ecom&ns=catshow&ref=cat_entry&sid=7hjbbda0k20r4k6nknfhbtt5f6m25a41

i beleive the cutoff is the end of january so aproxx 1 more month

what classs do you guys run in ?

we are doing no wall in drag

me to :)

YEAH THAT ONE I KNEW....LOL

I spent today looking for the new rules for IASCA and I can not seem to download them any where. I have a rule book from a few years back when I attended the judge's training out here. I would love to see a multi-org event especially at a venue like this. I hope we can get the attendance up even if it just for one org or the other.

iasca needs your help on this to make it happen , if your needing some rules , they can be downloaded from the iasca site , or if u go on facebook add the iasca worldwide page moe is on there , he can answer any questions you make have hes on their daily , we need every car wer can find to make this happen , i offered to donate some prizes for this event , it just comes down to attendance , we need everyone on board

and as far as drag goes i think its safe to say were all going to loose to lake county lol , i havnt event started my build waiting on gear

Archived