Sonic Electronix

Whats The Loudest System You've Ever Heard?

I have yet to see any of the local sundown guys systems here in KY so for now the loudest set up ive heard is my 2 15" Lvl 4 DCs with lvl 5 coils on a SAZ-3000d.

2008 Hummer H3

x2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V2 12s

x1 Sundown Audio 3000D

this is the loudest system i ever heard 6 mmats dreadnaut 15s in a wall over 10,000watts going to them and there were 4 12s just for the door bass geres a vid

Vehicle:2002 Toyota sequoia limited edition

Subwoofer:American bass xfl 12soon to be vfl comp

Amp:2American bass phantom 4ks 4000rms (using one fornow)

Headunit:Alpine cda 105

TL scre:141.75 at 35hz going to try to get it to a 45 with the new build!

My youtube channel !

Team extreme amperage

My facebook !

• 3 months later...
I completely forgot about Rowlands van, that shit is insane.. Granted his build is for USACI, I'm sure he could do a 60+ bassrace if the time called for it. Also @ world finals didn't he blow one of his amps too?? He'll be doing a 65+ Streetbeat next year without question.

Hellbound Train - You need to find sum local comps or something if those are the loudest setups you've heard.

i lose less then 1 db from kick to dash its built for db-drag

2009 street beat 5 world champ

best burp score of 167.6 at 53hz

best streetbeat score of 165.7

2x world record holder

the loudest ive heard was a teacher of mine one dd 10 in a completely custom box where you could change volume and port size when you want and now he is going for 2 in a tacoma 4 door no more back seat lol he held a record for loudest 10 in for a while but it has been topped since

the loudest ive heard was a teacher of mine one dd 10 in a completely custom box where you could change volume and port size when you want and now he is going for 2 in a tacoma 4 door no more back seat lol he held a record for loudest 10 in for a while but it has been topped since

Loudest I have heard was Loganberrys truck. But I don't know many people with systems. Next loudest is mine. Steve, I keep looking fo you when I'm in sac but haven't seen you yet.

Logan, think you made some changes since I heard it. Can't wait to hear it

06 300C 5.7 Hemi

K&N CAI

JVC KW-AVX640 6.1" DVD

DC Audio 3.5k

6 DC Audio 8"s

6 cubes 8" aero port at 32hrtz

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183798-chrysler-300c-8-build/?p=2731834#entry2731834

he had 1 8k watt amp blow up on him, so he did a 161.4 with 1 8k watt amp, thats me in the white hat chillin in the port

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

• 3 months later...

Archived