Sonic Electronix

Whats The Loudest System You've Ever Heard?

The loudest i have ever personally heard is my cousin's 98 chevy x-cab, it consists of 12 toby 10" subs separated in three different bandpass boxes stacked in the x-cab part of the truck. its not that pretty and its not high dollar equipment but i promise its extremely loud.

powered by a RF 2500

Everyone around here runs Toby or RF.

The loudest i have ever personally heard is my cousin's 98 chevy x-cab, it consists of 12 toby 10" subs separated in three different bandpass boxes stacked in the x-cab part of the truck. its not that pretty and its not high dollar equipment but i promise its extremely loud.

powered by a RF 2500

Everyone around here runs Toby or RF.

you mean an rf t2k?
duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

Well? What is it? Post some pics if you got em.

Mine is Tommys Ho Problems truck. Sitting in that thing full tilt is fuckin rediculous. Id give my left nut for a system that loud.

Isnt your stereo like pretty kick ass with in it self?
dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

THE LOUDEST SHIT I EVER HERD UP CLOSE WAS A VOLKSWAGON GOLF I THINK IT WAS, IT HAD TWO 18 INCH T3 SUBWOOFERS WITH INCRIMINATOR AMPS STRAPPED TOGERTHER, GIVING 5000 WATTS TO EACH SUB WITH A WHOLE BUNCH OF KINETIK BATTERYS!!! I WAS SCARED OF THAT CAR I DIDNT EVEN WANNA GET CLOSE TO IT!

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

THE LOUDEST SHIT I EVER HERD UP CLOSE WAS A VOLKSWAGON GOLF I THINK IT WAS, IT HAD TWO 18 INCH T3 SUBWOOFERS WITH INCRIMINATOR AMPS STRAPPED TOGERTHER, GIVING 5000 WATTS TO EACH SUB WITH A WHOLE BUNCH OF KINETIK BATTERYS!!! I WAS SCARED OF THAT CAR I DIDNT EVEN WANNA GET CLOSE TO IT!

That would be Jared Horton. He now has 4 20.1s and 6 Solo X 12s

not as impressive as some of the big dogs, but loudest Ive heard were 4 12" Eclipse 9500 titaniums in the back of an expedition runnin on old school belles. made my legs go numb in a good 30 seconds to a min. It was when I was goin to school in Philly and workin at a shop there. Heres a shit pic....

Posted Image

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

i guess my system isnt loud, i get no love around here.

Kingsuv's X is bangin.

Yeah if you would make it down here to LA I would show you loud. Those woofers are a handi-cap lmao j/k. Your not doing too bad for a newbie.

:lol:

1975 Oldsmobile Omega SalonStill Under ConstructionTeam Sound QubedTeam H-O Alternators / Team Kinetik AudioR.I.P Team US Amps

WHOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HOLD THE FUCK UP!!! I know your honey bun smugglin ass aint talking shit!

Archived