Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Lol at the first pic in the last set.... HE'S BARELY GOT ANY TEEEEEEEEFS!

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Posted

Yeah his teeth are growing but he's got his k9s already. And im.not sure about bloodline. He's blue nose pit and bulldog mixed. I don't have any papers for him so im not sure

BABYJUICE

Posted

He looks awesome man, keep he fed and excersised and he'll be somethin serious. Pit bulls LOVE working themselves dont over do it but enough to keep him lean he will be happy

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

Posted

my wifes blue, her name is bella

b4.jpg

b6.jpg

b3.jpg

4 I.A. Warden 15s

8 I.A. 20.1s

2010 140.0-149.9 Bass Race Points Champ/Over all champ

2010 140.0-149.9 Bass Race S.C. Regional Champ

2010 FL Regional Middle Weight Champ

2010 INAC Middle Weight Bass Boxing Champ

Posted

She looks good! But mine is.keeping his floppy ears.

How big is.she?

not sure who your talking to

4 I.A. Warden 15s

8 I.A. 20.1s

2010 140.0-149.9 Bass Race Points Champ/Over all champ

2010 140.0-149.9 Bass Race S.C. Regional Champ

2010 FL Regional Middle Weight Champ

2010 INAC Middle Weight Bass Boxing Champ

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 368 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...