March 24-25 dbDrag Midwest World Finals in Lima, OH

bcpballer64

So who all is gonna be at this? Its only 1.5 hrs from my gpas so I thought if a lot of the big guys were gonna be there I might go, also do you have to be invited to this to compete since its the World Finals? I am not sure how that works as far as competition goes.

Link to Info

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Idk lol, I just saw it and thought i could probably go. Is this something where a first time competitor can go compete or is it for just the top people in points or something?

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

I'm not sure, I've never got to do DB Drag. But I think it is open to the public, as long as you have money...

Hopefully someone who knows can chime in with the correct answer?

If I don't make it to Florida I may try to be there... I have always been curious about db drag

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

That would be cool, I just want to go because I have never been to a show. And hopefully my rebuild will be 100% done by then and i can get on the meter.

Man why did they schedule for the same time as SBN?

Because Lake Perris, Lima, an Daytona

Beach are the world finals locations for DB Drag.

They are all shown internationally on dBtV. There should be a 3x as well as the WF 4x.

Alot of people from the Northeast generally go to SBN to get away from the cold weather.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

The finals is invite only, but the 3x point show is open to anybody as is spectating, if you can make it, go to it, you will see some of the loudest vehicles on earth there.

'00 Honda Civic Si IASCA stock trunk/pickup 1 World Record 4/20 150.6/150.7dB
Team DC Team XS Power

Team ISB

Steve's Body Shop
http://www.dcsoundlab.com/

Ill be there for IASCA bass boxing along with Eric Alexander and a few other team mates as long as we get the 20 pre-registered cars. We are 6 so far need 14 more to register.

www.dcsoundlab.comDCforum.jpgyoutube video's kbsmoker2011 MECAOH AS3 Champ 147.5OH DB2 Champ 125.9WF AS3 3rd 147.3WF DB3 2nd 128.3

SystemPioneer AVH-P4300DVD2 sets Fusion Encounter 6.5 componentson Crunch Ground Pounder 1200.418" DC NEO

on DC 5.0KKnukonceptz 1/0 through outBig 3 all 1/0XS D6500under hood D3100 in the backMechman 270....rebuilt by Ohio Generator :)

Nope. John Hone, Travis Atherton, Eric Alexander, James Carnes, BoomVada David and myself so far. I would expect to see Dr Boom and several other people their for drag finals tho.

www.dcsoundlab.comDCforum.jpgyoutube video's kbsmoker2011 MECAOH AS3 Champ 147.5OH DB2 Champ 125.9WF AS3 3rd 147.3WF DB3 2nd 128.3

SystemPioneer AVH-P4300DVD2 sets Fusion Encounter 6.5 componentson Crunch Ground Pounder 1200.418" DC NEO

on DC 5.0KKnukonceptz 1/0 through outBig 3 all 1/0XS D6500under hood D3100 in the backMechman 270....rebuilt by Ohio Generator :)

Archived