Sundown Audio

still cant decide

You can get AQ 1200 to match the sub

thats what im doing later but im strapped on money right now lost job so been just gettin money slowly so im going to get that once i get my other 15 and stuff.

My advice is to wait to get it done right the first time around. Remember you are going to be spending allot more money in the end. Just my .02

fiaq3-1.jpg

2000 Subaru outback 2.5l

Head Unit: Pioneer deh 4300ub

front stage: tbd

subwoofer: Stock Fi Q 18"

amp: Audio que 1200d

You can get AQ 1200 to match the sub

thats what im doing later but im strapped on money right now lost job so been just gettin money slowly so im going to get that once i get my other 15 and stuff.

My advice is to wait to get it done right the first time around. Remember you are going to be spending allot more money in the end. Just my .02

ya but if i wait though it will be like a month maybe two which im really not trying to wait that long plus by then i will be able to afford the aq1200d and the 2nd 15 and get box built so i figure this is just going to be basic till then. and i realize it will be money money spent in end but when i usually get stuff sold where i live at price i payed. so i wont really lose anything out of it

I would wait and save as well. I went cheap when I bought my T3's (blew one, coil rub) so now I wait and save for something better. I am out the $330 I wasted on these things and so now I will be waiting at least another month to get my next sub, which will obviously not be T3 lol.

I would wait and save as well. I went cheap when I bought my T3's (blew one, coil rub) so now I wait and save for something better. I am out the $330 I wasted on these things and so now I will be waiting at least another month to get my next sub, which will obviously not be T3 lol.

ahh shit but that sucks lol but if i go cheap im leaning towards the ap 1500d i dont think ill have problems ive been on youtube and seen people runnin it on the same sub i have and stuff, so im hoping i wont have any problems out of it, and if i do well that just wont be fun but i really dont feel like being bassless cause i just sold my last lil setup to get this and this my first "real" sub i guess you could say lol ive only had like lanzar maxp12s ssl 12s and stuff so i mean i cant wait to hook this thing up honestly