Sonic Electronix

Wow you had one heck of a time posting those last couple hahaha. Just playin man, you're looking good on voltage for sure. Glad you've taken care of it FIRST rather than burn up nice equipment later because it was starving for voltage.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

I have an 200 alt. A 20 fared capacitor With four 2800 amp kinetic baths how is that not going to hold up

^^^they didn't know, thats why they kept asking. Theres more and more "wishful thinkers" coming on this site asking the same type of questions and looking to run equipment that they just don't have the power to support.

for a wall in a civic....Suspension upgraded? I hope so. Ditch the cap cuz its not doing anything for you with 4 2800 kinetiks. Are those JLs good for 4th order? some subs won't like it, and a ported box isn't tuned the same way a 4th order is. I don't know the specs on those subs but something tells me they won't like a 28hz tune...and definitely not in a 4th order. For something as big as that, Id use birch to save some weight...its gonna be a heavy bitch anyway, but you mide as well save where you can...with the kind of questions your asking, Id do a hell of a lot more reading before you take on a wall build.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco