Well I noticed that i've been having more service issues than the usual, I asked a few friends about it they said the same, called Sprint and apparently they are fixing a few things and that at 2 a.m. there will be a nationwide outage, just great! :shrug::No:

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

kewl. i found out yesterday that if i use skype on my phone i dont receive any calls or texts. that really made me mad. like bad app design blocking all my incoming. wtf. also have noticed some friends getting voicemails from people whom apparently been blowing up their phone and yet know for a fact that their phone never rang. soooo yea its been fantastic. i mean i love sprint but damn. but everyone has to deal with issues now and then. so i mean a week of not properly working service isnt to bad to deal with...

I'm switching to Verizon, they have better service then Sprint or ATT. I'm just waiting to see which phone to get.

2003 GMC Yukon Denali

Alpine CDA 117

Redoing Mids/Highs

4 Runs of 1/0 Knukonceptz 2+, 2-

4 Deka 9A31's in back (Stock underhood) 250 amp Alt.

AQ20K

2 18" Crossfire XS V.2's 12 cubes 33hz 149sq inches of port!

to answer the smartphone question, yes i have one and all my friends with issues have them. so it could be just that data plan atm? iunno. and dan a lot of people around me do like thier verizons but the do complain about spotty service from time to time and not much 4g but then again sprint wont have 4g in my area until like next year... <_<

I'm switching to Verizon, they have better service then Sprint or ATT. I'm just waiting to see which phone to get.

I have t-mobie, it is great for populated areas. My brother has Verizion, on a road trip to Montana from Florida he had a 3g signal most of the time. I had no signal most of the time. I vote Verizion.

at this moment I wish I could switch from sprint to AT&T or Verizon but I need to wait 485 days for my plan to end or else I will have to pay out the ass to end mine early, i've always had bad service where I live but that's what happens when you live outside of the city.

'93 Firebird Formula V8

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

I've had all 4 major companies. Needless to say, Sprint is my least favorite. I have 0 connection in way too many areas, and I live in the 4th largest city in the US. The data speeds are god awful slow, and I've had way too many problems with their phones. The customer service is great, but overall I can't wait till my contract is up in May.

I've had all 4 major companies. Needless to say, Sprint is my least favorite. I have 0 connection in way too many areas, and I live in the 4th largest city in the US. The data speeds are god awful slow, and I've had way too many problems with their phones. The customer service is great, but overall I can't wait till my contract is up in May.

I've been on all the major companies also except for Verizon, somehow my dad manages to have an issue with everysingle one of them except Sprint when I never had an issue with any except for Sprint, it's ridiculous, my dad yells at me for not answering the phone and he doesn't understand that the phone calls do not come in! service sucks for me :(

'93 Firebird Formula V8

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

Archived