Sonic Electronix

Does he honestly need 6 6.5s? I mean, pro audio can get loud and cheap. I myself am running 4 tweets and 8 mids to balance out six 15"s on 22,000 watts

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

also i think the only real thing he said he would spend alot on the headunit

( what kills me is his buick had a soundstream 1500.1 amp and FI 15 sub with pioneer 6.5s all the way around with pioneer 4v pre amp headunit with 1/0 amp kit form knu and now he steps down.....shame shame. )

Cheapest subs I will ever use are Pioneers. But if you are wanting something cheap, I would take the cheap Hifonics subs over the Audiopipe and RF P1 any day. Although RF had another cheap sub I am trying to remember...will edit with a link

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

Darn I exceded the limet I was thinkin 3 p1s ....150 a p200.2.....100 , a ok poineer deck.....50.....tweet kit and 2 pairs of p1 6.5s .....130ish another p200.2....100....., that's already 530ish without wires or box....... but that would still sound mean and last and all new
Post links to all of this and maybe i can convince him other wise wood would only be like $60 and we could use a cheap wiring kit until he can afford better.

triple quote no links?

and TeamHT i agree bro i honestly dont think he needs to exchange the stock audio just change headunit rear deck door amp kit and 2 subs or even 1 big nice sub on a decent amp.