2012 Slamology 3 days away

kbsmoker

Looks like the mighty sledgehammer was busy lol

i'll be there. still waiting to see if my car is going to be totalled out or not. So I may or may not have a system to bring. either way I will be there.

there will hopefully be more of a powerplant in the rear as well

:peepwall:

then we can show the number i wanted to show at finals ( without the gawt damn maxxlink)

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

Hell yea bump this show up it's still a ways away but it's the next show I plan on attending :) and hopefully this "new" product that Mr Rusty Flowers is sending me will help the subs hold up to the power I have now!!!!! :ninja:

I also know of this other guy that's stupid loud that should be making the trip!!! :) going to be even more fun this year :drinks:

*2013 NEW BUILD*

12- 18" Crossfire XS v2's B pillar 4th order wall

4- Crossfire 8K mono blocks

40+ pro audio mids tweeters and horns

3- Singer alternator 400a external regulated alts

tons of audiotechnix wire

24- XS Power D1400's

-TEAM XS POWER-

-TEAM CROSSFIRE-

-TDH-

tdh.png

Bump this back up since finals are over with. Please make sure when/if you pre-register say something about IASCA being there. If you haven't seen bass boxing you need to check it out. Hopefully we can get a couple of those loud guys from florida up north :)

IASCA is supposed to be sponsered by some guys from the south (I think Beau Barron??). From my understanding the Rep felt this was a better route to get some heavy hitters up here and an attempt to rejuvenate the sport since truck bash is gone....... Makes me want to redo my whole build.

yeah Beau Boren lol is helping out but its not just him ;) my brother's tattoo shop is helping out along with others. trying to make this a show that no ones wants to miss

www.dcsoundlab.comDCforum.jpgyoutube video's kbsmoker2011 MECAOH AS3 Champ 147.5OH DB2 Champ 125.9WF AS3 3rd 147.3WF DB3 2nd 128.3

SystemPioneer AVH-P4300DVD2 sets Fusion Encounter 6.5 componentson Crunch Ground Pounder 1200.418" DC NEO

on DC 5.0KKnukonceptz 1/0 through outBig 3 all 1/0XS D6500under hood D3100 in the backMechman 270....rebuilt by Ohio Generator :)

We are working on some things to help with this process also

1999 Chevy S102 Sundown Zv3-10's1 Sundown saz-4500d2 sets of Sundown CS6.5 Comps. (Doors)

2 10" Sundown NeoPro 10's (Doors)1/0 KnuKonceptz - Power x2- Ground- Big 3

300 Amp External Regulated Excessive Amperage Alt

147.8 Sealed Mic on Windshiled148 30sec. Average Drivers Door open Mic on Windshield

Check Out my YouTube Channel --->>> http://www.youtube.com/user/dmntyo2007?feature=guidehttp://www.stevemead...ld-competition/

yeah Beau Boren lol is helping out but its not just him ;) my brother's tattoo shop is helping out along with others. trying to make this a show that no ones wants to miss

is he affiliated with trendsetters?

Beau is out of Macon, GA area I think

www.dcsoundlab.comDCforum.jpgyoutube video's kbsmoker2011 MECAOH AS3 Champ 147.5OH DB2 Champ 125.9WF AS3 3rd 147.3WF DB3 2nd 128.3

SystemPioneer AVH-P4300DVD2 sets Fusion Encounter 6.5 componentson Crunch Ground Pounder 1200.418" DC NEO

on DC 5.0KKnukonceptz 1/0 through outBig 3 all 1/0XS D6500under hood D3100 in the backMechman 270....rebuilt by Ohio Generator :)

Archived