2012 Slamology 3 days away

kbsmoker

Got the 4th order in and it is playable but not complete. Still need to seal the wall off and try to get it dressed up a little. will be over 150db for sure by slamology. And it plays really low. just got it done this weekend so dont expect it to look show ready

View from front seats

2012-06-11131831.jpg

pretty much only 3 days away now since im done with work for the day :) what all does everyone else have left to do to be ready? i only got testing :woot: we need to recone aarons subs tho

www.dcsoundlab.comDCforum.jpgyoutube video's kbsmoker2011 MECAOH AS3 Champ 147.5OH DB2 Champ 125.9WF AS3 3rd 147.3WF DB3 2nd 128.3

SystemPioneer AVH-P4300DVD2 sets Fusion Encounter 6.5 componentson Crunch Ground Pounder 1200.418" DC NEO

on DC 5.0KKnukonceptz 1/0 through outBig 3 all 1/0XS D6500under hood D3100 in the backMechman 270....rebuilt by Ohio Generator :)

Fuck you in the motherfucking ass god dammit dcpower.

ahaha surprised?

still waiting on a belt from them.... youll hear my belt squaling away this weekend

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

You won't see my 270xp in and working this weekend

can you get a refund? i had many problems with my DC tripple bracket... they sent me a box of part, and wiring and a belt and said... here ya you have fun!!!

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

I've had it since February last year. actually had this exact problem in April last year and it almost caused me to not be able to run at slamology last year. Got it back though and it's worked great since. Now on the way to work today voltage goes from 14 to 12 instantly. Waiting to hear back from them for warranty. Had to go drop $200 on a new stock one since my oem is long gone. Just going to get it fixed and sell it.

BUT. XS Power ftmfw!!!! Over a 20 minute drive with no alt and didn't drop under 12. Hoping the stock will keep up with the setup. Charging batts now.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

Same thing happend with my mechman.. Loaded it down then i watched voltage keep dropping and dropping then smelt burnt alt all within 5seconds Happend a week before a large show... Thakfully he was able to fix it up And send it back.. But it will be my last one..

Look into Singer alts... Nothing but good to say about him My 400a single alt destroys the mechman alt...

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

i went through 2 270xps in 1 weekend lol.. finally figured out the issue

lets see whats left to do...

fix ninja leg from accident dat happened today.... check

get car ready to demo on 900 watts of pure orion power... check

ninja mask... check

vodka... check

tools... check

ninja mask.. check ( just double checking)

I think we are ready josh!

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

Archived