look how UPS deliver my dqxs

when they come out to inspect that they are gonna laugh in your face over a little bend in a corner which you can unbend

I know I would

another case of people trying to get free shit

smh

2004 Volkswagen GLI

1 10" Skar VVX

^^^ Looking for an amp to run it, Pm me if you have one ^^^

I made them pay for my sub to be replaced and I kept the damaged sub. They say they have to get it if this happened. But by law its not there's and you can keep it and get a new one. Don't let them bluff you on this. You paid for it and don't give it back! Demand a new one or the cost. Stay firm with them and they will honor it. They will try and make you give up. That's how they work. It sucks but its true

damn then what should i do ? fight with UPS or bend it back to place

I made them pay for my sub to be replaced and I kept the damaged sub. They say they have to get it if this happened. But by law its not there's and you can keep it and get a new one. Don't let them bluff you on this. You paid for it and don't give it back! Demand a new one or the cost. Stay firm with them and they will honor it. They will try and make you give up. That's how they work. It sucks but its true

damn then what should i do ? fight with UPS or bend it back to place

so if they paid for it or replace i could keep the damage one?

damn bro that sucks and i will and thanks for the heads up

Holly Phoking how many time you going to reply to the same one. Trying to get your post count up?

lol no

CURRENT SYSTEM

(VEHICLE) 2005 JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE

(HEAD UNIT) KENWOOD KDC BT848U

(DASHBOARD) INFINITY KAPPA 32.9CF

(FRONT DOOR) JBL P693

(REAR DOOR) KENWOOD EXCELON KFC-X1730

(TWEETER) KICKER KS25 X 2

(SUB WOOFER) COMING SOON

(4 CHANNEL AMP) ROCKFORD FOSGATE T1000-4ADCP

(1 CHANNEL AMP) ROCKFORD FOSGATE T2500BDCP X 2

(PROCESSORS) AUDIOCONTROL DQXS & EPICENTER & MATRIX PLUS & DDC

(BATTERY) 1 OPTIMA YELLOW TOP

(SIGNAL WIRES) KICKER XI

(POWER CABLES) KICKER PKD1

(SPEAKER WIRE) KICKER 12 GAUGE

(INTERIOR) DYNAMAT

COMING SOON

2 FI SP4 18 COMING SOON

2 XS POWER XP3000 COMING SOON

DC POWER 270XP ALT COMING SOON

when they come out to inspect that they are gonna laugh in your face over a little bend in a corner which you can unbend

I know I would

smh

another case of people being ignorant lol you mad bro

CURRENT SYSTEM

(FRONT DOOR) JBL P693

(SUB WOOFER) COMING SOON

(SIGNAL WIRES) KICKER XI

(INTERIOR) DYNAMAT

COMING SOON

2 FI SP4 18 COMING SOON

I know I would

smh

Only person being ignorant is you man eventually mods are gonna get tired of you and the ban hammer will be dropped you can bet on that

for what reason what rule im i breaking?

CURRENT SYSTEM

(FRONT DOOR) JBL P693

(SUB WOOFER) COMING SOON

(SIGNAL WIRES) KICKER XI

(INTERIOR) DYNAMAT

COMING SOON

2 FI SP4 18 COMING SOON

I know I would

smh

Only person being ignorant is you man eventually mods are gonna get tired of you and the ban hammer will be dropped you can bet on that

Posting just for post count like the several replies to one post you could have just edited the first and the ? In the guy asking about comps in his area and just goin thru saying nice to peoples build logs not reading Orionstangs and askin why 8s instead of 15 when 8s are for midbass

lol nice work on the build and why put a 8 inch sub when theres room for a 15 and i ask if he was trying to save space

CURRENT SYSTEM

(FRONT DOOR) JBL P693

(SUB WOOFER) COMING SOON

(SIGNAL WIRES) KICKER XI

(INTERIOR) DYNAMAT

COMING SOON

2 FI SP4 18 COMING SOON

I know I would

smh

A bent corner like that and there is an extremely good chance the electronics inside were impacted strongly enough to damage something. We all know if either of you two had paid $500 for an item like this and it had been shipped to you in this condition you'd be going to war (as would I).

Actually if it worked fine I would have bent the corner back and mounted it. Now if it didn't work yes I understand. And I'm not tryin to fight with you merzbow but if you have read all the ignorant posts from him you will understand where I'm coming from

I know I would

smh

A bent corner like that and there is an extremely good chance the electronics inside were impacted strongly enough to damage something. We all know if either of you two had paid $500 for an item like this and it had been shipped to you in this condition you'd be going to war (as would I).

yes thats exactly why im concerned and plus i paid top dollar for it why would i bend the corner when they cause the damage i blame audiocontrol for it not UPS and PLUS WHOS TRYING TO GET FREE STUFF WHEN I PAID FOR IT MAKES NO SENSE LOL

CURRENT SYSTEM

(FRONT DOOR) JBL P693

(SUB WOOFER) COMING SOON

(SIGNAL WIRES) KICKER XI

(INTERIOR) DYNAMAT

COMING SOON

2 FI SP4 18 COMING SOON

If you get the money or a new unit, and keep the bent unit to sell, I'm sure you're going to bend it back and tell potential buyers that it's in perfect condition, it works perfect, and, if you're an honest seller, one of the mounting edges simply needed to be bent back after a minor UPS (albeit, frustrating) blunder. That right there goes to show that you do not deserve a replacement or full $400 compensation from UPS or AudioControl.

AudioControl shipped my unit the same way;

IMG_2168.jpg

My product didn't get damaged, but I ended up scrapping AudioControl all together in the long run, since their stuff makes too much noise.

With that sort of bend, a bunch of bubble wrap wouldn't have made a difference. It must've been on its side with something very heavy on top.

But, like I said above, I don't think you deserve $400 or a brand new unit for that. I see a lot of car accidents everyday, and it's disturbing to see people barely touch the rear of someone's car, and the front car's driver and passengers jump out holding their backs and necks, wanting thousands for medical attention and damages (maybe a small scuff in actuality), just because they're greedy. And that's what it seems like you're doing in this situation.

I've received a few bent packages myself;

IMG_1877.jpg

That's an expensive comic book, and it clearly says "do not bend," but the genius post man folded it, and stuffed it through my door.. Was I pissed? Yes. Did I go through the hassle of an insurance claim for $50? No.

You might say, well that was just $50. True. But I also was shipped an Orion 2500D amplifier about a year ago, and it arrived with the same damage as your processor. I could've burned the guy on eBay with negative feedback, and filed claims, got a partial refund, and got insurance (it was worth about $425), but I just bent it back. Whatever. It was also missing some screws for tightening the 4 gauge wires, but I let that go, also.

If it works, mount it and enjoy it (if there's no noise). If it's truly broken, get the insurance. Besides, no one's gonna peep your system and point out the cosmetic flaw of the part where the screw goes..

1994 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham

Pioneer AVH-P5200BT

Hertz Mille MLK-165 Component System

Hertz Hi Energy HCX-165, 6.5

Hertz Hi Energy HCX-690 (6x9s)

Audison Voce AV K6 Component System

Audison VRX 4.300

Audison VRX 2.250

Sundown 4500D

SMD 15"

XS Power D3400 (under hood) Three XS Power D3100 (trunk)

Monster XLN-201 RCAs

DC Power Engineering 390XP H/O Alternator

I know I would

smh

Posting just for post count like the several replies to one post you could have just edited the first and the ? In the guy asking about comps in his area and just goin thru saying nice to peoples build logs not reading Orionstangs and askin why 8s instead of 15 when 8s are for midbass

lol nice work on the build and why put a 8 inch sub when theres room for a 15 and i ask if he was trying to save space

Apparently you can't read at all its not my build and he has a Lvl 6 12 8s are for mid bass who would use a 15 for midbass?

sorry i didn't read / see that part

CURRENT SYSTEM

(FRONT DOOR) JBL P693

(SUB WOOFER) COMING SOON

(SIGNAL WIRES) KICKER XI

(INTERIOR) DYNAMAT

COMING SOON

2 FI SP4 18 COMING SOON

I have had 3 bad incidents with UPS which is why I never use them again, very negligent training and care IMO, stuff didn't show up bent or cracked, it showed up DESTROYED. if UPS refunds they usually by the unit in exchange for their claims check.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

Archived