The Walking Dead New Season

I missed the episode yesterday... Anyone know if there is anywhere online to see it or if they will show a repeat sometime

torrents

sometimes Loud is NOT pretty

Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.

Last night was a good one, the last couple episodes were slow but this one was pretty intense

I was like there is no way the governor got killed that easy lol AMC will keep that SOB around for another episode or two ;)

I was hoping he was dead but I've wished he was gone for a long time lol. My exwife actually has me come over and watch it with her and the kids. For an hour it's like we have a family again. But anyways I love this show my 13 year old and I have watched since the very first show, since then I have watched them again with all the other kids to get them caught up.

lol right?

Ive been wondering what will happen next season considering they have 2 episodes left in this season to do away with the governor :)

lol right?

Ive been wondering what will happen next season considering they have 2 episodes left in this season to do away with the governor :)

Man you know that bastard isn't going anywhere, he's going to be another Mearl and disappear for a while then be back! lol

lol right?

Man you know that bastard isn't going anywhere, he's going to be another Mearl and disappear for a while then be back! lol

Ugh I hope not. I'm personally torn on mearl. I mean he does look out for his brother but hes a fucking loose canon. Its hard to tell his next move. Loyalty to family asid, I feel he could turn on rick again just as quickly as he turned on the governor. It does seem that he has a rightful place in the current battle though.

The ending of this season was intense. Who would have thought blondie would have been stringed up instead of mishan.

Talk about balls from the mad scientist for burning those walkers :P

merle doesnt last the rest of the season. he dies saving one of the main cast.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

merle doesnt last the rest of the season. he dies saving one of the main cast.

:puzzled::throwrock:

How could you :(:peepwall:

lol right?

I think that in next two episodes they will be one the way to jail ... lol

sometimes Loud is NOT pretty

Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.

Archived