Sonic Electronix

Awesome TYVM for all the great suggestions. I was wondering what ppl think about this selection. 2 SA-12's and a SS RUB1600.1d. I also found an SS tarantula Series 2000w rms for 280. I can save an extra 75.00 for that amp if I need to. I just want to make sure that I have quality products. That is is my main concern here. I want a good quality amp with out breaking the bank. That SAZ 1500d is crazy expensive but I know that the quality is fantastic. Its hard pill to swallow as I want to make sure I have 2 decent 12's as well. Thanks again guys. I really appreciate your advice and will post back when I pull the trigger and start the build the box.

My link , dB-r electronics have a refurbished Sundown Saz 1500 D, with 1 year waranty, for 340. Q E-bay are a vew 1500 bd in offer. Or get a new Crescendo 2 K its new for 340 or 330.

+1 on the Crescendo 2k :werd_msword:

And why is everyone suggesting two sub set ups? Great results can be achieved with 15 and 18" subs, I am not sure how big the trunk is of a Malibu but I'm sure a DC audio level 3 15, Skar audio 15, SA-15, or Obsidian 15 would sound great and save him some cash.

2011 Ford Ranger Sport 4.0 v6

2 sundown audio prototype nsv4 15s

crossfire 4k wired to 0.4 ohm

15 banks of maxwell 3.0 caps @ 18v

triple alts (x2 us alt 250's, x1 singer 320)

153 at 23hz

My link , dB-r electronics have a refurbished Sundown Saz 1500 D, with 1 year waranty, for 340. Q E-bay are a vew 1500 bd in offer. Or get a new Crescendo 2 K its new for 340 or 330.

+1 on the Crescendo 2k :werd_msword:

And why is everyone suggesting two sub set ups? Great results can be achieved with 15 and 18" subs, I am not sure how big the trunk is of a Malibu but I'm sure a DC audio level 3 15, Skar audio 15, SA-15, or Obsidian 15 would sound great and save him some cash.

If them still aviable great combodeals from Skar, or this Skardeal 360 for a box with 2 subs, you have only to find a amp.

1 like the idea from SPLadd1ct with one 15, but take this guessed GH-class amp that matches nice, class D have alot of power but the sound is thin.

I start with caraudio where every amp was a class AB amp, and the sound was fuller an more warm than the class D amps. In clearness i felt class D ok, but

i miss the full and warm of the AB technic. The Class GH is a newer thing i would try it.

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

my friend has a malibu with a SSA X-Con 15 on a RF T1500BD. box is about 3.2 cubes and it fits all the way tucked behind the backseats. sounds pretty clean and gets fairly loud. i think you'd be happy with it. so dont be shy to look at 15's as well. if you're only buying 1 sub, you can get a higher level with the money you saved.

Alpine CDA-9886Hertz Mille 3 ways active

Hertz SPL Show 8's

2 Audison Voce Quattro's2 DC Audio M2 Level 5 12'sDC Audio 12.0KKnuKonceptz Wiring4 XS Power D3100'sDC Power 390XPSecond Skin Damplifier Pro and Dynamat Xtreme

Esy3YgK.jpg

Yeah I forgot to mention the SSA line of subs too, they make great "SQL" subs.

2011 Ford Ranger Sport 4.0 v6

2 sundown audio prototype nsv4 15s

crossfire 4k wired to 0.4 ohm

15 banks of maxwell 3.0 caps @ 18v

triple alts (x2 us alt 250's, x1 singer 320)

153 at 23hz

message me if you would like a nice DC Audio sub and amp package. i can stay within your budget.

edit: im just going to message you and make it easier

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!