Yup I got broken into a week after my build and damn it sucks balls... Now I have a pager alarm with a motion sensor glass break sensor shock sensor. And sirens wired all inside the car so they'll get caught. And Def tryna break into my shit not to. mentioned I murdered out all my windows so they can't see inside and if they try to peek BAM motion sensor... Yea.. got a little paranoid

motion sensor ftw can't even get close to the car hehe :good:

Sorry to hear bro! I know where you coming from, I had installed a nice flip out in my wifes truck, she had an alarm, tinted the windows, lowered 20's, we came out of the mall, someone jacked the stereo, and slashed all the tires!

I had someone try to get mine but I had a silent alarm, my keyless would go off, well one night it went off, I looked out my window sure as shit some d-bag is halfway in my trunk unscrewing my subs! First time I ever saw a grown my piss himself outta fear when I put my .45 to the back of his head!

Pioneer AVH480

Zapco ST5XII amplifier

Stevens Audio 6.5" components (passive)

Onyx Subwoofer

Sky High OFC wiring

I don't go to that theatre often and it's in a great area. My truck is nice, and it's a good guess that there's a great system inside. I DON'T have an alarm, but quite honestly I shouldnt need to have one. It's NOT my fault that some fucker wants to break into my truck and steal my hard work. If someone wants it, they're gonna take it. Whoever broke in knew exactly what they were doing and had it done in 20 seconds or less I'd guarantee.

Sorry to hear that your shit got jacked, but honestly bro...saying "I shouldn't need an alarm" is just ignorant. Its like saying "oh we don't need cops cuz people shouldn't break the law". You'd be surprised how many times my car DIDN'T get messed with just because of that little blinking LED and the Viper sticker on the window. Sure there are some people who will go after anything regardless of an alarm, but the majority of thieves won't touch a car with an alarm due to the fact that it attracts sooo much more attention. Hopefully you'll come to your senses and get a decent 2 way alarm for your truck.

1989 Chevy Caprice Classic
350ci V8 High Performance

JVC Arsenal HU

JL XR series components

Infinity Reference 6x9s

Pioneer Premier 4-Channel

Clarion 2-Channel

Rockford Fosgate Series 1 2-Channel

Fusion 2000.1D

MTX Crossover

RF, Knu, Kicker, and Monster wiring

NVX VCW 12in. Sub **Won on here from the Sonic contest!**

*Build log coming soon!*

Starting all over pretty much which the gear listed...lost almost everything I had, including my life. Never take life and what's in it for granted.

Yup I got broken into a week after my build and damn it sucks balls... Now I have a pager alarm with a motion sensor glass break sensor shock sensor. And sirens wired all inside the car so they'll get caught. And Def tryna break into my shit not to. mentioned I murdered out all my windows so they can't see inside and if they try to peek BAM motion sensor... Yea.. got a little paranoid

motion sensor ftw can't even get close to the car hehe :good:

Yep...first night sucked though my neighborhood. Has a shit load of cats that like to jump up on cars instead of Walkn around .... Yup through out the week more and more cats started appearing in the middle.of the.street. I'm all good now