Sonic Electronix

Does anyone make subwoofers in the USA still?

I don't think ANY company is 100% USA made and assembled actually. I know there are a few companies that assemble their subs here in the US, but I think that's about as far as it goes.

2002 Chevrolet Camaro 35th Anniv. Edition

Head Unit- Kenwood KDC-X794

Front Stage- Digital Designs DDAW6.5 Mids & DDAT28 Tweets

Rear Stage- Kicker KS650 6.5" Coaxial

Sub Stage- Sundown Audio SA-15 D2

Mids & Highs Amp- Sundown Audio SAX-100.4D

Sub Amp- Audioque AQ-1200D

Equalizer- Arc Audio XEQ 5 band graphic EQ 1/2 DIN

Electrical- XS Power D3400, Big 3 Knukonceptz 1/0g, Stinger volt meter & Knu accessories

Misc.- Over 80 ft.2 Second Skin Damp Pro, Overkill & Lux Liner

Whenever something breaks one of my 'old' employees (50's) says 'It was probably made in America'

most of the best electronics I know are all Asian. The best speakers I've heard are all asian/european. America sucks.

Tuani Fabrication

Wasilla, AK

Whenever something breaks one of my 'old' employees (50's) says 'It was probably made in America'

most of the best electronics I know are all Asian. The best speakers I've heard are all asian/european. America sucks.

Can of worms

Korean, china and japan supply the majority of parts for amps and subs we buy. Most are assembled in the USA. Just because something isn't America made doesn't mean it is crap. Look at sundown, the boxes say made in china but they are brutal and really durable. Same goes with most other companies we know and throw around on the forums. Mags are almost always from overseas, soft parts sometimes. I don't want to elaborateore due to the fact I'm not the most well informed on the situation, I'll let someone else step in.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

Archived