Hey,

So this has been going on for quite some time - It is more of a factor when I am browsing the forums on my ipod, but sometimes it does it on my computer as well. But it does it on my ipod all the damn time.

The problem is that numbers dont show up, but rather a blue error thinger appears. Its annoying because the only way to see wht the number is, is to "reply" to it, and then i can see the number.

I dont actually have to reply, but rather just go to the "write post" screen.

Does anyone else have this issue?

Heres some screen shots that hopefully explain the issue:

IMG_4932.png

IMG_4933.png

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

im pretty sure its been other numbers too. i think. but i cant tell you for sure. it has to. cause i gotta do this shit all the time to see numbers, lol

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

Yup, you have to spell 8O with a big letter 'O' or you'll get 80. Someone else has brought this up before, it's just a quirk with the forum, I don't think they can get rid of it IIRC.

EDIT: it's on with 8O, you can type 180, or 800, but not 8O, 8O,000, 8O,000,000 or you'll get 80, 80,000, and 80,000,000

I think is just eighty because it is a smiley and it pops an that little error symbol while mobile. could also be numbers like one hundred, eighty and stuff too.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Well, that must be it then, its weird, cause it seems like it happens all the time. weird.

993fcb4a.jpg

68698e0e.jpg

Sry if this has already been covered, i had not known if it was or not

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

must just be 8O by itself, idk lol just a quirk

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Archived