Beginners Build Pontiac G6 **New Box**

Thanks i have never wrapped before but have seen a couple videos. any ideas where to get carpet ?

2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee LaredoPioneer AVH- 3200DVD2/0 Flex-A-Prene Welding Cable

(2) Fully Loaded Fi Sp4's dual 1-------> My YouTube Channel <-------

Needs more power those woofers will laugh at that turd

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Few things i previously installed. (sorry no install Pics)

AVH 3200DVD W/ bypass brake & Red stinger volt meter.

20120109134608.jpg

20120109134525.jpg

2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee LaredoPioneer AVH- 3200DVD2/0 Flex-A-Prene Welding Cable

nice build so far man.

2001 GMC Jimmy SLE 4X4 Floor Shift AutoHeadunit - Alpine CDA-117Front Door Speakers - Alpine SPS-600C MidsRear Door Speakers - NoneDash Speakers - Alpine SPS-600C TweetersSub Amp - Rockford Fosgate T4002Mids+Highs Amp - Rockford Fosgate P4004Subwoofer - P3D215 Fosgate Punch 15Sub Box - Rockford Fosgate designed "powerful" ported box Built by myself

i would rather run cheaper but sexier then expensive and fucking ugly.

Thats one hell of a gift, and a good looking build!

03' NISSAN XTERRA

(1) AQ3500d

(1) AQ4x90

(1) Audio Control Line Driver

(4) DC LVL 4 15's

Cresendo Mids and Highs

100' of 0/guage

Big Three

Mechman 270a Charging @ 16.5v

(6) XS D1400's

Highest Termlab Score 149.9 at the kick & 166.1 in the Port/ on stock electrical and 1 DC XL M1

Updated JUNE 2012*****MY BUILD LOG

USACI REGION 6 POINTS LEADER 2011

USACI KANSAS RECORD HOLDER 2011

Team DC

dcletterhead.jpg

http://www.dcsoundlab.com/

this is all stuff i have already done. the box is almost done. But after i get the pictures of whats done it will go alot slowe r

i have a 05 g6 gt model tho... 3.5v6 sport shift option n such..only got 50k on it tho..

1 question why did u put the voltmeter there?? i think it looks tacky as hell there..

i put hers right in that cubby hole.. nice discreet and out of the way... no drilling required just looks cleaner i think

reallly ? ^ damnit! because i had a guy on d4s charge me $10 for this desgin and said this would be the loudest and all that :( well i guess no turning back now.

reallly ? ^ damnit! because i had a guy on d4s charge me $10 for this desgin and said this would be the loudest and all that :( well i guess no turning back now.

I am not saying it wont be loud, but I compete with a friend that had a g6 ,he used 2 12in dd 9500's and a 5k amp ,and slot rear was def. the loudest. Nice looking box by the way. You def dont need all the 45's in there either, you just really need one opposite side of port on the rear wall.That spot seemed to help with the spl score the best.Very nice car for your 1st ride.

Member of Team 808

Member of Team North East Spl

Archived