So this guy followed my girlfriend to MY house last friday while i was still at school. I found out by a good friend neighbor that saw my girlfriend arrive at my house walk in and seconds later a black integra pulls into my yard and drives THROUGH MY 1 acre yard i still see the tracks and where exactly he drove(no one is aloud in the yard with a vehicle). I do not live in a urban neighborhood sorta in a quiet back woods neighborhood. This guy about 21 years old a coworker that has recently been fired by my girlfriends sister cheerleading coach for car detailing. This guy has received 2 counts of rape and and received 1 year in jail.

So what the hell do i do...

Edited by Winn

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

restraining order maybe or threaten to shoot if he comes on your property for trespassing

you dont really have to give any warning more than just a sign.

if he steps in your yard your welcome to do whatever you please.

if you "fear for your life" then shoot him.

your story will hold up if he has that kind of record.

The IrishmanDCSig.jpgCheck out my build hereXL 4th order wall build logIn Progress:alpine cda HU4th order Bandpass2xl 15's1- ab 400.1 (gonna be two hopefully)4- Crescendo 8's2- xts crecendo supertweeters

2 sq super tweetsMb quart 4.125Mechman 270a alt1- xs D27003- xs XP3000

4- odessey pc1700seller feed back threadhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/136418-d-train-13k/

If you shoot him for being on your property you might have some problems, if hes in the house you can blow his head off with no worries.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

How do you get caught on 2 accounts of rape and not be in jail for the rest of your life?

Either way get a gun and some pepper spray or something for your girl.

edit: didnt know you were so young. Get a restraining order. or something along those lines....

Edited by FroznBeavrBALLs

2 DC 12" lvl 4s

1 DC 1.2k

XS Power S3400

big 3

Alll KNU wire

Pioneer HU

cheapo Legacy coaxes (just for now)

dc-audio-you-should-get-there-is-no-try-just-do-thumb-1.jpg