2 15 Bls In A Yukon *box Finished* 12/4

Corners will be rounded when box is finished. I'm actually still debating bracing after seeing these new pictures, I could see the piece of mdf that separates the chambers flexing a little but other than that, I dont know.

teamsundown-1.jpg

I sold him a sub on another forum :) I did not know he built boxes too

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

Yeah I'm not too sure either on the Elmers probond, but I mean its elmers so it should be quality. Anyone have expereince with elmers probond wood glue?

IMO it's the best out there.

I have used them all. I really didn't notice a difference until I started making boxes that were 30+ cubes. The Probond really made a difference

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Archived