So abotu a week ago i got my first car, was freshly resprayed 3 months ago, and as i got home from work i realised my car cover had slices all through it so i take it off and see someone has gotten a knife, screwdriver something sharp and just hacked at my boot and gotten it down to the bare metal, it also has 2 cuts on the roof. So fucking Angry right now have only driven the thing 3 times and this shit already happens :madsign: :madsign: :madsign: :madsign:

Pioneer deh-80prs2 10" Tantric Sounds HD's Ported Box Tuned to 33hzSoundqubed 3500.1Hertz HSK 165Tantric Sounds 6.5" Coaxials80sq ft of MurdermatXs Power D3400 & D3100

Sky High Car Audio Cable Throughout

effen haters man, we have many of them in this world

its just bullshit, i was just about to order 20's for it, lower it & start doing it up, and shit like this happens makes me not what to incase they come back

Pioneer deh-80prs2 10" Tantric Sounds HD's Ported Box Tuned to 33hzSoundqubed 3500.1Hertz HSK 165Tantric Sounds 6.5" Coaxials80sq ft of MurdermatXs Power D3400 & D3100

Ah, that sucks hard man.

Hopefully next time you get the bastard who did it.

04 Lancer CH ES

JVC KD-R626 H/U

(2) JL Audio Evolution C2-650 Components

RE Audio SEX 12" D4

JL Audio XD 600/1 Monoblock

Change the license plate. Get a good alarm.

20's and lowered for your first car ? Don't go too fast !!!

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers Audison AP 8.9 amp with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a 2.6 ft3  ported box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

gotta keep the nice stuff inside, theres always haters out there, sucks to hear.....

EDIT: worked on a black Escalade ext, with "FCK YOU" all over the hood, side doors, tailgate :ehh:

Edited by BeatBox

Ah, that sucks hard man.

Hopefully next time you get the bastard who did it.

yeah it wont be happening again, sister works for a security camera place so we getting camera's now

used car?? they mighta been after who had it before??

i would hope not guy i got it from was 50 lol

Change the license plate. Get a good alarm.

20's and lowered for your first car ? Don't go too fast !!!

i was meant to get an alarm last weekend but the place was booked out until this weekend so thats getting done now before my 20's. and yes 20's on my first car i still live at home and have nothing else to spend my money on :good:

That sucks man. Happened to me once, a pissed of ex put random shit in my gas tank (dirt, sand), put a nice little pinstripe down the drivers side and wrote all over the windows.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png