What phone should i get? (RAZR,Galaxy Nexus?)

Ok cool...is the only problem with the 4g is where you live?

Think you just had bad luck with your nexuses corey?

The only thing im not liking about the RAZR is that it dont have android 4.0 yet( ice cream sandwich)

I think the problem is regional because a couple times I got an error message saying my sim card wasn't authorized for the 4g network so I google'd the error and a bunch of people in the north east were getting the error. Turned out verizon was doing work on the network and I just had to wait a little bit then reboot my phone.

4 fully loaded Fi sp4 15's

2 Crescendo bc5500s

Crescendo c1100.4

6 focal mids

Vifa tweets

5 XS Power d3100's

Pioneer avh-p4200dvd

All crammed into a mustang.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150569-mikeg321s-fi-nendo-mustang-getting-walled-videos-page-4/

I have HTC Incredible...its nice...looking at that Razr when my upgrade is due..but by then something newer will probably be out..LOL

http://www.stevemead...cherokee-build/

2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Alpine CDE-hd148bt

Alpine PKG-RSE2

PRV Audio (4) 6MB200 front/rear doors

PRV Audio (4) TW350Ti dash/rear doors

Kicker KX350.4

Obsidian Audio (1) 18 D4 v2

revamp (2) Stereo Integrity HT 18d2
DC Audio 1.2k
5.25ft^3 tuned @34hz

revamp Infinite Baffle Cpillar

AudioTechnix 60mil deadener
KnuKonceptz & SkyHigh wire (complete setup)

stroupe79.jpg

If you're a flashing addict get the Nexus, it gets way more development support than the RAZR does. The RAZR does get development support, but no where close to the Nexus. I got the RAZR and stuck with the RAZR because I've never been a fan of Samsung products, and when I played with the Nexus in store, I wasn't impressed. It's just a mediocre phone IMHO.

i have the bionic and its exactly the same as the razor just the razor is thinner

Not exactly. They are close, but not "exactly the same" and I'm not talking about the physical characteristics.

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

If you're a flashing addict get the Nexus, it gets way more development support than the RAZR does. The RAZR does get development support, but no where close to the Nexus. I got the RAZR and stuck with the RAZR because I've never been a fan of Samsung products, and when I played with the Nexus in store, I wasn't impressed. It's just a mediocre phone IMHO.

i have the bionic and its exactly the same as the razor just the razor is thinner

Not exactly. They are close, but not "exactly the same" and I'm not talking about the physical characteristics.

the difference is super amoled vs whatever the fudge is on the bionic.

Clip city bitch, clip clip city bitch. 10's, 12's, 15's, goin up in flames bitch.

TaylorFade, on 02 Jul 2013 - 9:38 PM, said:

Go back to that place, ask to speak to that dude again, look him dead in the eye and then.... pop him in the snot box.

Tell him T-Fade sent you.

• 4 weeks later...

IMO both are great. But the big difference is that the nexus is new technology with ics (granted rooted or not would be able get it) as well as Google wallet. Now the big problem is all the kinks that come with new technology. The razor all in all is a great phone to carry you until the kinks can be worked out

If its too loud, you are too old!!!!!

• 1 month later...

I love my Nexus but my 4 g is spotty where I live. Im hoping 4.0.5 update takes care of that. Great phone though.

2012 GMC SIerra CC

System Build

Headunit--Stock

Sub Amp--DC 2.0k

Subs--2-SA8v2's

Enclosure--Need one made!!

Highs Amp--Sundown SAX-100.4

Front Highs--Rockford Fosgate T2652-S

Rear--Sundown Neo Pro 6.5

XS Power D2400--XS D3400

No Big Three yet!

http://www.youtube.c...ser/raolito1980