What phone should i get? (RAZR,Galaxy Nexus?)

Got my upgrade a couple of months ago and its bout time for a new phone ive gave my Droid X hell.

Anybody got any suggestions or opinions on new Verizon phones? Ive pretty much narrowed it down to the Droid RAZR or Samsung Galaxy Nexus

6 Sundown X 15s

2 Sundown NS1 V2s

C Pillar 4th order

Bagged Suburban on 24s

http://youtube.com/tlee333

not sure if this would be considered a VS thread, buuuut i have a samsung Galaxy S2, and love it.

unbelievably fast, and the screen is huge with AMAZING clarity.

although, the Droid RAZR looks pretty damn sexy as well.

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

not sure if this would be considered a VS thread, buuuut i have a samsung Galaxy S2, and love it.

unbelievably fast, and the screen is huge with AMAZING clarity.

although, the Droid RAZR looks pretty damn sexy as well.

Im pretty sure the VS just apply to noobs trying to compare audio equipment. Im just lookin for suggestions on these 2 phones or other ones. Not askin which is better. Just whats good about each.

If you get the razr wait fit the Maxx to come out.

Maxx? ill have to look that up

Seems like everybody likes the nexus. I do too. I like the razr also. Decisions, decisions

6 Sundown X 15s

2 Sundown NS1 V2s

C Pillar 4th order

Bagged Suburban on 24s

Its the razr maxx. Beefier battery and stuff.

I have the nexus. Its OK. Love how fast it is but I'm getring super spotty coverage and I've returned two already lol. First one the vibrate stopped working the second the screen kept cutting out and now I have bad signal so I rooted and I'm gonna see if this helps at all

I LOVE my razr, the only problem I've had with it so far is 4g seems kind of sketchy where I live.

4 fully loaded Fi sp4 15's

2 Crescendo bc5500s

Crescendo c1100.4

6 focal mids

Vifa tweets

5 XS Power d3100's

Pioneer avh-p4200dvd

All crammed into a mustang.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150569-mikeg321s-fi-nendo-mustang-getting-walled-videos-page-4/

Ok cool...is the only problem with the 4g is where you live?

Think you just had bad luck with your nexuses corey?

The only thing im not liking about the RAZR is that it dont have android 4.0 yet( ice cream sandwich)

6 Sundown X 15s

2 Sundown NS1 V2s

C Pillar 4th order

Bagged Suburban on 24s

I would go with the nexus hands down 24/7 all day everyday. I have one the wife has the razor and shes getting ready to take it back for the nexus.

Clip city bitch, clip clip city bitch. 10's, 12's, 15's, goin up in flames bitch.

TaylorFade, on 02 Jul 2013 - 9:38 PM, said:

Go back to that place, ask to speak to that dude again, look him dead in the eye and then.... pop him in the snot box.

Tell him T-Fade sent you.

Ok cool...is the only problem with the 4g is where you live?

Think you just had bad luck with your nexuses corey?

The only thing im not liking about the RAZR is that it dont have android 4.0 yet( ice cream sandwich)

If you are looking more towards the razer I would first of all wait till it has ICS and second wait to see if the razer maxx gets ICS.

razr maxx wont have ics stock.

and im thinking so ad for my bad luck. I usually have awful luck with phones so probably

Archived