Alright here is the deal... this was posted up on caraudio.com a month or so ago, but all the links are dead. It's a decent chunk of good basic information on everything from relays, security, wire colors, to enclosure design. Pretty good info for someone just starting out or not alot of hands on experience.

Well since I'm so nice :) I decided to throw it up on one of my webhosts for a little bit... I've allocated 20gigs of bandwith for this download... once it is all gone I'm taking it back down again...

here is the file:

http://project04.net/12v-stuff/12vrs.zip

username : 12volt

password: 324sdff3

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000

thanks man...I owe you for all the help on ca!!!

No problem bro, if I have time I have no problem helping people with alarms/remote starts. Good luck with yours ;)

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Alright here is the deal... this was posted up on caraudio.com a month or so ago, but all the links are dead. It's a decent chunk of good basic information on everything from relays, security, wire colors, to enclosure design. Pretty good info for someone just starting out or not alot of hands on experience.

Well since I'm so nice :) I decided to throw it up on one of my webhosts for a little bit... I've allocated 20gigs of bandwith for this download... once it is all gone I'm taking it back down again...

here is the file:

http://project04.net/12v-stuff/12vrs.zip

username : 12volt

password: 324sdff3

is there anyway you can reconnct the link

PPI dbl din
DC Level 3
1.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.
DC audio 2.0k
CT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear

dc_audio.jpg