Glad your mom and everyone else is ok!

Air bags probably should have deployed on the nissan. Weird.    Also, about the broken nose thing--I know at least one person who had her nose broken by an airbag, probably doesn't happen that often though.  Also, when I walk around my buddies tow yard I see all these blood-stained airbags in vehicles...sheesh, makes me hope that I never have one pop out in my face, although is would be for the better!!

yea but like in my moms case things happen to fast for you to do anything... she tried to go off to the side of the road but still got slammed and her being at an angle launched her at the gaurd rail.

but damn i can totally see how she broke her fingers imagine getting launched at a gaurd rail and then richocheting off and over 40-45mph that steering wheel musta been all over the place

Glad your mom and everyone else is ok!

Air bags probably should have deployed on the nissan. Weird.    Also, about the broken nose thing--I know at least one person who had her nose broken by an airbag, probably doesn't happen that often though.  Also, when I walk around my buddies tow yard I see all these blood-stained airbags in vehicles...sheesh, makes me hope that I never have one pop out in my face, although is would be for the better!!

well as unusual as it is i dont think the impact was great enough to deploy them. cars are meant to crumble easily so they can absorb the impact and make it safer for the driver. no one was seriously hurt at all so i mean kinda tells you that there wasnt a need for airbags...

ehh air bags arent that bad they wont break your nose. but if could suffoicate the passangers that car has an ungodly number of airbags. most of them are so pointless. i think it has 8 or 10 air bags plain stupid

tell that to my friend who wrapped his truck around a telephone pole, the only injuries he had was a broken nose from the airbag and bruises from the seat belt. and no, airbags can't suffocate people, they deflate in a matter of seconds after they inflate...

noobs kthnxbi

ehh air bags arent that bad they wont break your nose. but if could suffoicate the passangers that car has an ungodly number of airbags. most of them are so pointless. i think it has 8 or 10 air bags plain stupid

tell that to my friend who wrapped his truck around a telephone pole, the only injuries he had was a broken nose from the airbag and bruises from the seat belt. and no, airbags can't suffocate people, they deflate in a matter of seconds after they inflate...

ok well in a car crash it seriously seems like youve gone to heaven cause all the airs bags around you look like clouds. ok its front two airbags 4 side airbags in each door 2 side curtain airbags and 2 headrest airbags... so yeah thats a lot of fuckin airbags lol dont think it will suffocate anyone

glad she's okay, she probably would have had more injuries if the air bags deployed ie: black eyes, broken nose, jaw, ect... air bags fuk you up...

I rather break my nose, break my jaw, and have both eyes bruised than go flying out the window or simply cracking my head on the window.

my dad recently told me he did just that.... got in a wreck and was laying on the street after... doesnt remember what window he went out of thou since he was like 10yards from the car

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer