Thewes Posted November 30, 2007 Report Posted November 30, 2007 I respect Knuknonceptz alot and I plan on buying a large ammount of wire from him soon. But I was looking around on the site, and where the hell can I get a Knukonceptz keychain? I saw a really nice looking blue one, just interested how I can get one.
Eric B Posted November 30, 2007 Report Posted November 30, 2007 not to threadjack but i cant register to be a member on there site to order things itll jus pop up invalid username/password when im tryin to create one would like to register so i can buy stuff, any idea? 2007 Chevy HHR LT UNDER CONSTRUCTION 1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals 3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals
rusty959 Posted November 30, 2007 Report Posted November 30, 2007 Mine came with my order... and I actually use it. So it should come with it. Put a note in making sure if you want though. but I did a couple years back buy like $7 worth of stickers/banners, and never got them, even after e-mailing them and they said they would send them out... 2013 Subaru BRZ12" Orion HCCA on AQ 22001967 mustang restoration project: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110765-mustang-restoration-build-2011-edition/ Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/therusty959
mbdblue Posted November 30, 2007 Report Posted November 30, 2007 never had a problem ordering from them.....but damnit I want a keychain! AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.