Babyjuice Posted January 17, 2012 Report Posted January 17, 2012 ^^^^^ that's one sick dog I like it! Kind of looks like an Akita to me. BABYJUICE
tprj82 Posted January 17, 2012 Report Posted January 17, 2012 That is pure ignorance. what part do you consider ignorance?? the part where thier dog killed ours? or where my stepdad ended its life to protect us?? The part where people are going back to ways of discrimination. BSL But if you want to bring the dog killing your dog and your dad killing it into it then I'll ask. Did the other dog at any point go at you guys? actually yes he would chase me and my mom.. everyday occurance.. the owner said o hes just playing thats normal for him... 1 time he chased me into our garden shed and he kept me there for 2hrs..bc i was too scared to leave the shed.. my stepdad would have let it go again IF he didnt hurt my border colley.. ( ripped most of his throat out)..that i guess was the bottom line.. and i agree back on topic now how do i upload pics to here?? i dont have a photobucket is there any other way? Well just by reading this your dad really had no reason to shoot the dog. Yes he killed your dog, but the pound would have came and handled that like they do to any other dog. And I say that because you said that dog chasing you and your mom was an every day thing, if the dog would have really wanted to attack you, bite you, maul you or anything else he would have done it. If you and your mom really outran it you guys should look into a track career. Haha I have a pitt and a weimer mix I'll post pics later, and i have recently started fostering pitts for a rescue and love them to death, but im sorry if a dog come's on my property pitt or no pitt and attacks my dogs I will get my gun out and kill it to, my dogs are socialized and know how to play and act. I then would turn around and sue my neighbor for allowing that to happen and not following law. You can believe and feel how you do, and I will myself, I feel the guy who doesn't like pitts is missinformed and under educated about the breed but his is not the only one.
porksoda Posted January 17, 2012 Report Posted January 17, 2012 badass lil pup you got there Thanks alot! He's an awesome little guy! He is growing fast! Ill have to take more recent pictures of him. My truck build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/111744-1998-dodge-dakota-build/page__pid__1565536#entry1565536 AlphaDamp CLD Mats - Get more sound deadening using less sound deadener
nautical7 Posted January 17, 2012 Report Posted January 17, 2012 but im sorry if a dog come's on my property pitt or no pitt and attacks my dogs I will get my gun out and kill it to, my dogs are socialized and know how to play and act. I then would turn around and sue my neighbor for allowing that to happen and not following law. This. IDC what breed it is, if it's attacking my dog then I'll do what I can to stop it. For the people bashing everyone else with an opinion, who cares what someone thinks about a breed, misinformed or not. Some people do get pitbulls to make them aggressive (along with other breeds) and when they eventually attack quit defending them like the dog can do no wrong, though the dog was trained to be aggressive. I know not every pitbull will attack but some people will always be skeptical for their own reasons and calling them out because that's how they feel is ignorant. Misinformed or not, people can feel however they want about a breed so quit bashing every single person who may not like your dog because of its breed.. Well just by reading this your dad really had no reason to shoot the dog. Yes he killed your dog, but the pound would have came and handled that like they do to any other dog. And I say that because you said that dog chasing you and your mom was an every day thing, if the dog would have really wanted to attack you, bite you, maul you or anything else he would have done it. If you and your mom really outran it you guys should look into a track career. Haha As I said, if my dogs being attacked and I can try and save it I will. If you could sit there and let your dog get killed in front of you then you're only one of the few who could. The second my dog gets attacked that other dog will be beaten off or shot if that's what it takes. I consider my dog as a part of my family and I'll do everything I can to protect my family. In short, lets stay on topic and not get this derailed and locked.
jakobebassbudds Posted January 17, 2012 Report Posted January 17, 2012 ^^^^^ that's one sick dog I like it! Kind of looks like an Akita to me. thanks man yeah she does . she simular to a husky as well 2 12ks and i dont know what to do build in the works!
blackandgoldl69 Posted January 17, 2012 Author Report Posted January 17, 2012 some awesome dogs so far anyone have a rottweiler?
bumonskateboard6 Posted January 18, 2012 Report Posted January 18, 2012 some awesome dogs so far anyone have a rottweiler? Had 2 back in the pre digital camera days, if I find any pictures I'll scan them and put them up here Current Systems: 2011 BMW 335i Hertz HDP1 DC LVL3 12" Full Carbon Fiber 2002 Acura TlKenwood DNX9980HD2 DCLVL4 12" Subs with LVL5 Parts D.7 CoilsDC 3.5kHertz HSK-165 up front HCX-165 RearHertz HDP4 AmpDC Power Engineering 260 Amp AltBig 3 and amp powered with KNU 1/0XS Power D2400 Up Front i pulled out my dick in class many of times and had it shown. get over it bitch...stupid open legged hairy beavered bitch... going over rms = smaller box, under rms = bigger box... Low voltage doesn't blow amps. That's a myth. A router that does the sub holes makes rounded edges also?
thecityxignites Posted January 18, 2012 Report Posted January 18, 2012 My girlfriends american staffordshire terrier, Gracie. She's pretty much my dog too. 2001 chevy cavalier Rebuild in progress what happens when your CD player skips and you accidentally drop a 22 hz sine bomb at an unholy volume on 7-8 year old subs? Mechanical failure floppy sub knockage on at least 2. well...as i see the level 6 is compared to a lamborghini.....but a corvette? i was thinking more like a chevy volt. its cute and new and "hip", but i would just rather stick my dick in a blender.........
thecityxignites Posted January 18, 2012 Report Posted January 18, 2012 Thanks man. She's beautiful, and a great dog too. 2001 chevy cavalier Rebuild in progress what happens when your CD player skips and you accidentally drop a 22 hz sine bomb at an unholy volume on 7-8 year old subs? Mechanical failure floppy sub knockage on at least 2. well...as i see the level 6 is compared to a lamborghini.....but a corvette? i was thinking more like a chevy volt. its cute and new and "hip", but i would just rather stick my dick in a blender.........
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.