Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

i know there used to be a thread like this but for the life of me i cant find it. I am very passionate about saving dogs from the pound and dogs in general so if you have pictures of your dog post em up. here is my 5 month old boxer/pitbull mix i saved from the pound in November.

376257_10150364671435404_503865403_8517607_680208469_n.jpg

377047_10150364635765404_503865403_8517530_335085231_n.jpg

302413_10150364634770404_503865403_8517526_716236481_n.jpg

379786_10150465951765404_503865403_8880515_245796227_n.jpg

Posted

Here is my pitbull he is a rescue dog his name is Kane I have had him for 1 year and 3 days now. I love dogs not a big fan of cats. I have a soft spot for pitbulls. The photos are going to be old to new.

first day

302497_139689899459429_100002552597931_215374_947010_n.jpg

one month

182687_1724663190331_1050905571_31938835_4219929_n.jpg

a few months back

273060_118387754922977_100002552597931_138216_4278267_o.jpg

I have so many more photos of him.

Clip city bitch, clip clip city bitch. 10's, 12's, 15's, goin up in flames bitch.

TaylorFade, on 02 Jul 2013 - 9:38 PM, said:

Go back to that place, ask to speak to that dude again, look him dead in the eye and then.... pop him in the snot box.

Tell him T-Fade sent you.

Posted

This is Pepe. It is his world, we're just allowed to live in it.

e3d4f491.jpg

His son MoFo is on the right and Lilah, a Dachshund rescue is on the left.

dea3b76d.jpg

Like you, I am also very passionate about my dogs. I am their human.

Funky Lu

WYLA Designs

What Ya Lookin At?

Posted

Captain- is that a German Shepard?

Arcade-awesome dog pitbulls are the coolest dogs ever i have yet to meet a mean pitbull

Not full blood. She's a rescue.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

Posted

my dogs arent very manly but they are really my parents. lol

the baby is about 10 weeks old

the bigger one is a Yorki-poo and he is about a year and a half. He freaking loves to fight with other dogs and dont even say tennis ball around him.

2012-01-01_18-29-38_659.jpg

2 DC 12" lvl 4s

1 DC 1.2k

XS Power S3400

big 3

Alll KNU wire

Pioneer HU

cheapo Legacy coaxes (just for now)

dc-audio-you-should-get-there-is-no-try-just-do-thumb-1.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 5106 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...