Sundown Audio

rockford 1500 bd cp

BassMunky

ill be getting it for 350 not bad ideal ehh? what size battery should i get in the back than?

what size fuses should i get for after and before the 2nd battery? i already have a fuse after the front battery i think it a 250

Edited by BassMunky

Shakin not Stirred....my buildhttp://www.stevemead...ngle-cab-build/412 CVX

And put a sealed enclosure in your trunk cut a hole in your deck and call it ported :lol2:

I ran Rockford amps for two years and I gotta say they work great in any set up. If you are really concerned just keep the gains down. But I don't think you will have any problems

i wont be able to set it with a smd detector till end of next month soo where should the gain be set? about 5/16 to 3/8 on the gain

And put a sealed enclosure in your trunk cut a hole in your deck and call it ported :lol2:

ok, 1st the rf 1500.1bdcp usaully do 1800-1900 at 1 ohm 1700-1800 at 2ohm, i wouldnt push those subs passed 1000watts a peice so even at 1 ohm doing 1900 watts you will only be at 950 per so your good. second, you will need a second battery maybe more. these amps are beast i have one. it will get those subs moving great and if you can get the amp for 350 thats a great deal dealers pay about 500 a piece on them. you should consider saving up for a ho alt. make sure you build a box for those subs to, take some time designing it and brace the box fairly well.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

ok, 1st the rf 1500.1bdcp usaully do 1800-1900 at 1 ohm 1700-1800 at 2ohm, i wouldnt push those subs passed 1000watts a peice so even at 1 ohm doing 1900 watts you will only be at 950 per so your good. second, you will need a second battery maybe more. these amps are beast i have one. it will get those subs moving great and if you can get the amp for 350 thats a great deal dealers pay about 500 a piece on them. you should consider saving up for a ho alt. make sure you build a box for those subs to, take some time designing it and brace the box fairly well.

thankyou for answering first question

2 other questions?

how do i use the wired bass knob and set it ?

how many fuses will i need for my setup?

Edited by BassMunky

ill be getting it for 350 not bad ideal ehh? what size battery should i get in the back than?

what size fuses should i get for after and before the 2nd battery? i already have a fuse after the front battery i think it a 250

where u gettin it for 350??