First I wanted to say thanks to fmedina. I knew nothing about boxes, and even less about making them. He designed one, and it bumps much harder than anything I've ever heard. I live in a small town, and I can honestly say, I'm the loudest in Commerce. Also thanks to everyone who pushed me toward Fi instead of Rockford.

Spoiler, I was trying to only show screws on the bottom and back by using 90degree brackets. That planned changed pretty quickly, but I sounded like a good idea. :(

002.jpg

001.jpg

003.jpg

This is about the point my lady friend and killer dog came to help.

006.jpg

004.jpg

015.jpg

I was concern about the weight of the port, so I added some legs to the bottom. Sorry fmedina, didn't see another option.

017.jpg

016.jpg

019.jpg

018.jpg

Below you can see the brackets real well. Also, you can see the insane amount of wire. I did cut it down btw ;)

020.jpg

Then of course you gotta clean up, We happen to have a special wood disposal

013.jpg

Then the finished product. I put feet on the box so I could stash my spare tire. However, I've already taken those off and made a better storage area. I'll try to upload those pics soon. The sub in it, IS NOT the Fi. It's one of my old subs. I'll also get some pics of the Fi ;)

035.jpg

033.jpg

036.jpg

Alright, there it is. My first box. Thanks for checking it out. When I build the new box for 2 SSD 15s, I'll post here.

I won't be trying to hide my screws there though. I found some fabric that is almost the same color as my interior. That said, I don't care if the screws are showing. They will be hidden. ;)

That is way nicer than the first box I built back in 88. Good work man.