Sundown Audio

Strong amps!!

STL

I would say honestly one of the best options in this thread that was quickly dismissed would be two Crescendo BC3500s.

x2

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

It's easier to rule out some contenders by using the "known to smoke rule!".

TEAM FLEX ISSUES, TEAM DC AUDIO

2010 California State Finals Champion MECA AS2

2011 California State Champion Meca S2

2011 California State Record holder Meca S2

2012 Meca Mod 4 class 152.5 and rising

Bring it... I'm not the only one that said it... like I said some peop0le like it some don't... its a matter of choice......just like some soundigitals smoke some don't

Sorry to thread jack op.... if you want to run with a good daily amp an play music all day like you said go with what's proven....you dont hear of dds sundowns dcs abs etc blowing up.... that's what I would run

Thanks. I havent heard of Stetsoms blowing up neither, and they would be a lil cheaper than sundown and dd. Do you know if they really put out rated power?

Bring it... I'm not the only one that said it... like I said some peop0le like it some don't... its a matter of choice......just like some soundigitals smoke some don't

Sorry to thread jack op.... if you want to run with a good daily amp an play music all day like you said go with what's proven....you dont hear of dds sundowns dcs abs etc blowing up.... that's what I would run

im not bringing nothing this is not an arguement nor is it for me to show you up (i ment when i was done you can see a clean ass none drity power stetsom working) it just irreatates the shit out of me when people talk down products cause they heard shit from others thats it do you have any proof what so ever? have you installed in in of your cars to know that it does not give a better sound? cause in all honesty stetsom has been one of the cleanest sounding amps over 5ki have EVER HEARD and ive hear A LOT

also

i heard there is gold at the end of a rainbow it must be true more then 1 person has said it and its even on the internet sooo stetsoms blow and there is gold at the end of rainbows k

Thanks 4 that info there. U really said it :)

Derrick ran a stetsom amp if irc...

He didn't go lightly on it either.

He wired it down low low.

Still working today

Thanks.

Exactly... stetsom works great for some I know 9515 rob ran his 14ks hard also... like I stated before it works for a lot of people... all in all its the ops choice... goodluck with watever you choose sir...

Thank you. Do they have Bass remotes?

I don't got that bad of a mouth, do I? Fuck Shit Ass Bitch Cunt, Shooby-de-doo-wop.Skibbedy-be-bop,a-Christopher Reeves!

THE FUNNIEST U WILL EVER HEAR!!: Bak in 2010 my old neighbor gave me a demo of his 2 cvr's. It wasn't LOUD and I told him that. Guess what comes out his mouth? "Idk bro its usually louder, I guess it still has an ATTITUDE, It tends to get mad @ me every now & then when I turn it up too much!" :rofl::rofl: What the fuck! I was like.. " R u serious u CRAZY DUMB MOTHERFUCKER!"

Ahh, I luv the Forum & the Forum luvs me!!(STL)

That said I was impressed with Kemo's stetsom install. Very nicely done.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES, TEAM DC AUDIO

2010 California State Finals Champion MECA AS2

2011 California State Champion Meca S2

2011 California State Record holder Meca S2

2012 Meca Mod 4 class 152.5 and rising

It's easier to rule out some contenders by using the "known to smoke rule!".

Which ones do you know that are known to smoke?

I don't got that bad of a mouth, do I? Fuck Shit Ass Bitch Cunt, Shooby-de-doo-wop.Skibbedy-be-bop,a-Christopher Reeves!

THE FUNNIEST U WILL EVER HEAR!!: Bak in 2010 my old neighbor gave me a demo of his 2 cvr's. It wasn't LOUD and I told him that. Guess what comes out his mouth? "Idk bro its usually louder, I guess it still has an ATTITUDE, It tends to get mad @ me every now & then when I turn it up too much!" :rofl::rofl: What the fuck! I was like.. " R u serious u CRAZY DUMB MOTHERFUCKER!"

Strapped AQ3500s about 1200$

Ok I will look into that. I just wanted a bigger amp 7k+ because I'm getting 2 Zcon 18's and they will see 4500rms a piece and later on I will get 2 more 18's and I just wanted to have 2 big amps besides buying 4 and spending more money.

That said I was impressed with Kemo's stetsom install. Very nicely done.

Thanks.

yea derrick ran his at like .13 or something like that.

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

yea derrick ran his at like .13 or something like that.

Wow that's low. Is it still working? If, so their products must be well built they don't recommend going under 1ohm.

I wouldnt test your luck, daily I wouldn't do it. but prolly on a burp.

Ygpm

Team Clearly Louder (MECA)Team DC Audio

++* SELLING the CACTUS SOUNDS K12 for $1550 shipped *++

HMU!!!

3 flips. nollie flips. big flips. hardflips. - steez

Youtube Channel My Build Log

95 Bonneville SSE

- WALLED/4th Order - ~30 cubes -

*thanks LoganBerry, CortezDVT, Cj18, SuperCharged DC, Ryan-RAM Designs,LoudNLow931*

Archived