Hondabiker95's Slammin' Suzuki (FI audio & Rockford build) ***New flex Video***

Reported^^^^

O.o for what?

Lol not you. There was a spam bot posting on your page, so I reported it and stated that I reported it so no one else would jump on your thread and report it and clutter the thread :good:

Nice air movement by the way ;)

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Reported^^^^

O.o for what?

Lol not you. There was a spam bot posting on your page, so I reported it and stated that I reported it so no one else would jump on your thread and report it and clutter the thread :good:

Nice air movement by the way ;)

Ahhh ok :P Thanks for that :) And I can't wait for my 18's lol. Whoever said this will be a wind tunnel is right :D

Ok guys, sorry for the wait, I've been having trouble with my back so speaker box building has been a problem. Anyways, I'm on the fence about either the ssd's or bl's but that shouldn't much matter in this stage of the build. I'm making a trip to home depot tomorrow to get myself the final pieces of mdf and a router bit. Then the box will be all done :D Pics soon to come. Hopefully I can get some pain killers so I can get my arse outta bed! Harhar. Anyways stay tuned guys more to come!

New box :D

This box will house my SSD 18 when I get it, Already ordered it just waiting on the build and shipping! Anyways my box is 7cuft gross...5.3 net. Tuned to 32.8hz Gets stupid low. I have to caulk it still due to a bongload of port noise. But other than that good to go. I only put that 12 in there to see how low a p3 can go. I realize that box is way too big for it. I'm being careful with my power.

IMAG0162.jpg

Archived