Attention all music boosters

Lol. Right. Sorry, you must be a fucking genius because you are a network admin and you know a lawyer.

Its called being educated about a particular subject I have a lot of interest in, since it involves a lot of things I work on and deal with on a daily basis. You should stick to something more simple than law and sopa and pipa intellectual property rights

If you are that intelligent then you already know that Decaf can be downloaded elsewhere.....it's not hard to find! This forum is too valuable to risk at all, even if the risk seems miniscule to YOU. We dont make the rules here, we follow them......I'm sure you will figure that out after you have been here for a while, I mean youre not the first noob to come along looking to stir shit up....no biggie!

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im waiting for him to come back. It should be interesting

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Do you really think he will? I'm kinda interested in what you told him lol

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

no probably not. I deal with security shit every day. none of it is on this topic. I work for a fortune 500 company and support 3 others. I see shit that will make alot of people go whoa what the fuck was that. Server outages that could cost millions of dollars a minute. That type of thing. The only way he has any knowledge of it is by researching it on the internet and Im guessing he has a part in a site that hosts file share links. I do know that none of the material covered on the sec+ test or course itinerary have anything at all to do with this. And neither does the CISSP. Its all about business. I happen to know business as I deal with the politics every day. Its just not worth the possible risk. So far they( as in the govt and all these alphabet agencies) have really failed at making an example of someone. They got megaupload but have they publically announced anyone who contributed? I know in my role here that if that happened it would hurt alot of people. Its called risk avoidance. To no longer engage in an act that exposes you to a threat. Consider it an implicit deny rule if you will.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A wealth of information.

The thing he doesn't realize is the risk involved. Just because they won't target the site, does not mean that there is no risk to the site.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Which if he actually worked in IT security he'd also understand

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

Being an internet warrior only gets you so far, until someone comes along and shuts you up lol.

I'll get off your nuts now haha

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

its not even about being right or wrong. Its about doing whats best for your company. I really am like a free employee for the site. I dont mind. Ive met alot of good people and learned lots of cool shit. I had to make a decision regarding what would benefit the site. The size and exposure of this site compared to CACO or any other car audio forums is ridiculous. Its just not worth the possible risk.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

Also chances are that if you have to throw out oh ive got these certs that arent even related to any thing we are talking about you are really reaching. just saying.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

Exactly. The possible risk. That's why I told him to pm you or Steve so he can tell you how to run/moderate this site. Saying that the pipa thing is over and done with, does not alleviate the possible risk to this site.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Archived