n8ball2013

Attention all music boosters

108 posts in this topic

With the situation with Megaupload being taken over, its within the best interest of the site to discontinue the practice of altering music and posting it here. If you do not have explicit consent of the artist you are not to post any download links. Youtube links are fine. If you have permission to use the song that is ok too. I will expect all individuals to follow this. The suspensions for breaking this rule are going to be far stiffer than any others handed out. You will get one warning and thats it. After that you will no longer be a member of the SMD community. If you have any questions regarding this feel free to pm me. It should be self explanatory.

YOU'RE NOT MY DAD! YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!

But seriously, I hope this whole SOPA/PIPA shit goes away.

The internet used to be cool.

YOU'RE NOT MY DAD! YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!

But seriously, I hope this whole SOPA/PIPA shit goes away.

The internet used to be cool.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/46072484/ns/technology_and_science-security/

Also in the Tech forum.

****, that's unfortunate

99% of the time its altering copyrighted material which violates the illegal activities rules of this forum as it is. Just be glad no one has been busted and that Steve hasn't been sent cease and desist orders on this site.

Does that include pimpin

A lot of Chris's (bigpimpin91) music is stuff he made, he has not really been too much other music altering lately.

Technically the taking down of the Megauploads site was unjust. The site says it was taken down due to SOPA policy, yet the SOPA thing got killed off.

EDIT: but as a forum rule don't post guys. Doesn't matter if SOPA got passed or killed off this was made as a forum rule.

And if BigPimpin91 makes his own music/beats then there shouldn't be an issue. This rule seems to be for people that enhance artist's music, not make their own music.

Edited by Berto
1 person likes this

lol megaupload really was a hotbed for illegal content, much like rapidshare and many others out there doing the same thing.