Headed to the World Series! Go PATS!!!

Don't you mean superbowl. ROFL

Oh sorry. Meant the Stanley Cup.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

That sucks.

I fucking hate the Patriots with a passion. To see them in another superbowl makes me want to kick a puppy.

What reason could you have to hate any team that much. Everyone outside new England's just jealous haters. Pats have consistently been a great team for over 10 years get used to it.. I sat front row tonight and loved every second of it, dopest game, nail biter til the end but pats came out on top another Super Bowl appearance baby

2012 silverado ext cab ltz

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit

Yellowtop+stock under hood

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring)

3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts

That sucks.

I fucking hate the Patriots with a passion. To see them in another superbowl makes me want to kick a puppy.

What reason could you have to hate any team that much. Everyone outside new England's just jealous haters. Pats have consistently been a great team for over 10 years get used to it.. I sat front row tonight and loved every second of it, dopest game, nail biter til the end but pats came out on top another Super Bowl appearance baby

Haters gonna keep hatin' man! Now just gotta see how the Giants/49ers game goes. I'd love to see a Pats/Giants rematch in the Superbowl. Little bit of revenge for 2007

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

I don't care who it is there both damn good teams gonna be a crazy super bowl can't wait bro

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

Giants rematch would be dope but Brady playin the 9 ers who he originally wanted o play for who passed up drafting him in 6 rounds. He's from the San Fran area plus he 9ers haven't been good for a long time I'd rather see them make it they deserve it more

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

That sucks.

Haters gonna keep hatin' man! Now just gotta see how the Giants/49ers game goes. I'd love to see a Pats/Giants rematch in the Superbowl. Little bit of revenge for 2007

:rofl:

Why do I hate the Patriots? Because of this guy...

BRADY7.jpg

And this guy...

video_camera-1.jpg

And this play...

nfl_g_brady_580.jpg

BRADY7.jpg

And this guy...

video_camera-1.jpg

And this play...

nfl_g_brady_580.jpg

Exactly!!!!

Hahah perfect answer!

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

That sucks.

BRADY7.jpg

thats awesome haha